Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Version 1.0 it's so easy i decided to not do a WT for this version, next version i will do both or stop to do it at all.
I'm tired of people that think with my WT this game had to became a Visual Novel, it's not and never will be.
I always enjoyed your walkthroughs, and they don't make it a visual novel but help those who are stuck at certain points.
Shame if you'd stop doing it.
Oh and those who complain it's a visual novel are mostly those also asking for the CG the moment it releases...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Version 1.0 it's so easy i decided to not do a WT for this version, next version i will do both or stop to do it at all.
I'm tired of people that think with my WT this game had to became a Visual Novel, it's not and never will be.
I think you are right. Since version 0.1 came out, you and me did all the best we could to help the others, but too many bad criticisms and impatient pplz makes me wanna stop helping. When we started to play, there were no walkthrough, we had to deal with every puzzles by ourselves. You have absolutely no idea how much more grinding you would have gone through without a WT.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
PLS SAVE ALL ANIMATION AND CG VIDEO PLS)
@muttdoggy : can you take care of him please? It's been 3 consecutive days this freak comes here and ask for CG. Me and other users told him about Unren, but he dismisses all our messages and keeps on trolling us.

Schw

May 26, 2017
@Kakato
post the direct link for UnRen for him and others. search button dont work ;-)

or just take this UnRen.bat (copy to game folder where the xxx.rpyc files are > double click UnRen.bat > press 1 and wait till it says > close the window = CG )

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kakato
post the direct link for UnRen for him and others. search button dont work ;-)

or just take this UnRen.bat (copy to game folder where the xxx.rpyc files are > double click UnRen.bat > press 1 and wait till it says > close the window = CG )
Even if I uploaded a YT tuto video, the lazy and the trolls still wouldn't understand -.-" . Wanna bet another new freak's gonna pop up and ask for CG in the next hours ? Watch and see.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
LoL ... the more I progress, the more I see how difficult to make the walkthrough of this game. Problem because the "needle in the haystack" gameplay progression and sudden changing by dev.

If your WT stop, this game is doomed. If you keep making WT, you're getting bald.

Anyway, @VNorth should make his own WT/Hints. If not in game, then in official walkthrough. No need plain explanation, just a simple hint to each event and it's linked events. But I don't think he's gonna make that, he love make his player suffer of long hours finding a coin in a pond. I'm just sad for the dedicated player in here who want to help the game became great but so hard to do so because lack communication or partnership with the dev himself.

I think you are right. Since version 0.1 came out, you and me did all the best we could to help the others, but too many bad criticisms and impatient pplz makes me wanna stop helping. When we started to play, there were no walkthrough, we had to deal with every puzzles by ourselves. You have absolutely no idea how much more grinding you would have gone through without a WT.
I don't blame rage-quiter of this game. This game put their position on the edge of a cliff. Super Grinding and with super limited hint of progression. Not everybody dare to cross the steep cliff. The only reason I stayed is because Shantrel and Brenda story. When their content reach an end or lack update content, me too will find the nearest escape pod.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
please never stop doing this walkthroughs, I would be fucked without them

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
LoL ... the more I progress, the more I see how difficult to make the walkthrough of this game. Problem because the "needle in the haystack" gameplay progression and sudden changing by dev.

If your WT stop, this game is doomed. If you keep making WT, you're getting bald.

Anyway, @VNorth should make his own WT/Hints. If not in game, then in official walkthrough. No need plain explanation, just a simple hint to each event and it's linked events. But I don't think he's gonna make that, he love make his player suffer of long hours finding a coin in a pond. I'm just sad for the dedicated player in here who want to help the game became great but so hard to do so because lack communication or partnership with the dev himself.

I don't blame rage-quiter of this game. This game put their position on the edge of a cliff. Super Grinding and with super limited hint of progression. Not everybody dare to cross the steep cliff. The only reason I stayed is because Shantrel and Brenda story. When their content reach an end or lack update content, me too will find the nearest escape pod.
Indeed. Still, the rewards are worth it. I'm like you. I still play the game because of Shantrel and Janna. Without those girls, I would have quit the game since a long time. Not a great fan of the other chicks (well, may be Maya). You were right about something earlier. The secret of this game is to understand it's logic and Vnorth's way of thinking. It's only because of this that I managed to beat every versions without a WT. In a sense, I think it's natural, because I've been playing since the first version = I got used to the mechanics of the game. I'm not trying to be pretentious or stuff, but I think it's only natural that a player gets used to a game's mechanics if he " grew up with it" if I can put it that way. Sorry for my bad english. I think you understood what I wanted to say.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Talking about walkthroughs, anyone know how to increase your stealth in 1.0? I've got no idea lol

EDIT nvm, figured it out lol

Last edited:

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
I honestly had started playing this game before, but I gave up, with the walkthought, I came back and today is one of my favorites. I know that everyone who does not like complains, but who likes it, rarely thanks, probably this should discourage, but I hope you still continue doing us this immense favor.

Reactions: Kakato

Jansen

May 8, 2017
New post:

What does this mean?? 2 New animations can be added for version 0.9??

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
New post:

What does this mean?? 2 New animations can be added for version 0.9??
This is a special package for $20 patreons. 10$ patreons gets it 2 weeks later if there's no leak of the game.

mamatbo9

Sep 17, 2017
Even if I uploaded a YT tuto video, the lazy and the trolls still wouldn't understand -.-" . Wanna bet another new freak's gonna pop up and ask for CG in the next hours ? Watch and see.
are you stupid? I did as it was written, there are no animations there!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
are you stupid? I did as it was written, there are no animations there!
Are you a jackass?! First, we are not obliged to give you shit. Second, ask properly or get lost. Third : you are the dumb ass here. I'm not english native and I could use Unren on the first try. Are you some kind of fantasista ?!

Reactions: UTZ
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes