xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Is the Slap hotspot on Steph well hidden or am I screwing her too early?
Should I roll back & go home?

I was missing about 4 days of posts - I rarely refresh pages :p (or search apparently)

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Could someone tell me the number of the page of f95zone.com, where cheat mode for the game is placed? Thank you

Last edited:

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
I stuck. I follow the Walkthrough. in Monday morning i can't find any hotspot please help. I try to skip that but stay don't work.
Please help!
Thank you!
upload_2017-12-16_23-11-8.png

Antimage

May 9, 2017
The last I played, 0.3 or around that ball park, the game was grindy af, and still he wants a bigger game, I call Milkman. I can just imagine my penis dying for the next new scene while I am being grinded to death.

Hope I am wrong or else one more game's ending would be fucked

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Wrong !!
0.9 > 1.0
0.09 > 0.10 ;)
And 1.0 does not mean the game is finished.
Does't necessarily mean that. The Ending of a certain game depends on its developer. Just because it has reached 1.0 version doesn't mean it will be the last version. I mean BeggerOfNets "My New Life" is still ongoing after v1.3.3.
Just sayin' though. Peace.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Is the Slap hotspot on Steph well hidden or am I screwing her too early?
Should I roll back & go home?

I was missing about 4 days of posts - I rarely refresh pages :p (or search apparently)
When you are on top of Stephanie having sex and you see the line (Gotta do something to make her yell... Yank a pubic hair... bad idea) The hotspot " Slap, smack!" is on her left arm towards her wrist.

Reactions: xrayman2k4

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
To try help you more i restart the game from beginning following my WT i will post a save for the most important point of the game. Be patient because this will take long time. You can change MC name using Console. These saves are in cronological order so if you take the last you take also all the previous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does save 9-EndShantVers09 also mean that all events have been concluded for v9 and save game is ready for next version?

sraynor88

Nov 12, 2017
I already finnish Shantrel walk but, when I want to continue with Mina and Lala I need a lowest lvl of student. I have to restart the game? or its the same?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does save 9-EndShantVers09 also mean that all events have been concluded for v9 and save game is ready for next version?
Sorry not, i'm follow my WT so only Shantrell event are done so far. I will do the others soon.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
i am having trouble understanding how to implement the mod, if anyone could explain that would be appreciated
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
did you put the batch file to the main folder ? (where the secondhappiness.exe)
did you run the file after that ? (the batch it will try to run the exe)

what is the latest "text" you see in the cmd window? (except pause ofcourse)

do you see *.rpy files inside the "game" folder?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes