Jansen

May 8, 2017
Version 1.0 it's so easy i decided to not do a WT for this version, next version i will do both or stop to do it at all.
I'm tired of people that think with my WT this game had to became a Visual Novel, it's not and never will be.
I would really like to thank for their hard work for making a walk-through for us guys so that we do not have to go through all the grinding this games reuqires. Only those who have patience and ability to ready and follow instruction mentioned in the walk-through can unlock all scene. I must say i have use the walk-through and found no problem in understanding and unlocking the scenes. Please do continue to do the good work guys and ignore all those who talk rubbish this game is not meant for dumb people.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I would really like to thank for their hard work for making a walk-through for us guys so that we do not have to go through all the grinding this games reuqires. Only those who have patience and ability to ready and follow instruction mentioned in the walk-through can unlock all scene. I must say i have use the walk-through and found no problem in understanding and unlocking the scenes. Please do continue to do the good work guys and ignore all those who talk rubbish this game is not meant for dumb people.
All credits goes to @mirenzo. My partner in crime :p

Reactions: 401Grem

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@farfetch20 @Kakato - I don't think it will affect access here at all. The biggest worry is that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is now free to charge YouTube and Netflix because of their bandwidth use which could make your Netflix bill go up. If they refuse, they can throttle your speeds to that site or impose a data cap. However, there are areas where ISPs have forged a monopoly with help from the local government and in those cases, they are free to add a surcharge for social media usage, instant messaging, and video viewing. They are trying to figure what they can do without causing too much negative attention or backlash which in that case, would have the senators willing to bring net neutrality back to pacify their constituents.

Hope that answers your questions.

farfetch20

Sep 19, 2017
@farfetch20 @Kakato - I don't think it will affect access here at all. The biggest worry is that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is now free to charge YouTube and Netflix because of their bandwidth use which could make your Netflix bill go up. If they refuse, they can throttle your speeds to that site or impose a data cap. However, there are areas where ISPs have forged a monopoly with help from the local government and in those cases, they are free to add a surcharge for social media usage, instant messaging, and video viewing. They are trying to figure what they can do without causing too much negative attention or backlash which in that case, would have the senators willing to bring net neutrality back to pacify their constituents.

Hope that answers your questions.
i see,thanks

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi all, being doing well finished till hearts end with most characters still having trouble getting all hearts and starting with jenny also the hiding under the teachers desk another one may be a bug but when in kitchen doing three "ups" on moms skirt I can do the breast one even though the option "don't let her go" is in Russian ? when I try the next event bite her that's also in Russian and crashed the game to main menu when I press it. I downloaded the 0.9 version from the first page along with the walkthrough. many thanks in advance

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi,
i have a problem with lalas path.I´m on the event when mc allow her to go to the club.But at the first time she came home and nothing happend and now is mc angree to her that she lied and now he doesn´t allow her to go to the club.

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

filin

Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys.
After two days I'm still stuck on figuring out how to train stealth. Can anyone please help or at least give a hint?

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i have to errors one in the kitchen with chantrel when look to her ass it turn in to russian launguage and back to the main menu second when u r at the beach at night with jenny when time when she talk to her mom in phone the pic go black is there fix for this that i did miss or is it just me having this error

Reactions: Bajse

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi all, being doing well finished till hearts end with most characters still having trouble getting all hearts and starting with jenny also the hiding under the teachers desk another one may be a bug but when in kitchen doing three "ups" on moms skirt I can do the breast one even though the option "don't let her go" is in Russian ? when I try the next event bite her that's also in Russian and crashed the game to main menu when I press it. I downloaded the 0.9 version from the first page along with the walkthrough. many thanks in advance
in jennys case, you can get homework heart no problem, but the volley heart you need to win a couple matches

Reactions: gothic

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
in jennys case, you can get homework heart no problem, but the volley heart you need to win a couple matches
hey there i have same error if pull the skirt up "don't let her go" is in Russian but u can pass it and when i tried bite her that's also in Russian and crashed the game to main menu and jenny at the beach second event when she talk to her mom the screen go black do u know if there is a fix because of it im stuck on volleyball progress thank u

Reactions: gothic

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hahahahaha this guy seriously, this developer is a freak, at this point he just does this stuff to get off, i would never support this kind attitude and abuse from someone, like seriously anyone supporting this guy are out of their minds.

Battered wife syndrome at its finest.
I really like people who talk without knowing what they say. It's not about abuse, it's matter of Patreon rules:
  • Reward Sharing - Don’t support a creator and then share their patron-only content without permission from the creator.

Reactions: Kakato and filin
U

User_215882

Walkthrough should be by version like in The Twist which would make it easier. Not being critical as this game would have an endless amount of confused people. I appreciate Mirenzo for putting the time and effort in creating one though because I would not have the patience to record what triggers what.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry for asking. Where is "smack, slap" is positioned?
You don't have to be sorry for ask, you must be clearer when you ask for something, wich character and wich part of the game are you asking about? BTW if you are asking about Hotspot, there's a mod named "Cheat" to see them provided by VNorth some page before, use it.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
You don't have to be sorry for ask, you must be clearer when you ask for something, wich character and wich part of the game are you asking about? BTW if you are asking about Hotspot, there's a mod named "Cheat" to see them provided by VNorth some page before, use it.
Slap, smack is for Stephanie.

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017
Hello, peoples. Have somebody any advices for getting scenes in v 1,0 or some walkthrought maybe. I really didn't know what to do

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes