Bajse

May 7, 2017
i have to errors one in the kitchen with chantrel when look to her ass it turn in to russian launguage and back to the main menu second when u r at the beach at night with jenny when time when she talk to her mom in phone the pic go black is there fix for this that i did miss or is it just me having this error
Have the same problem with the russian text and back to main menu when in the kitchen with Shantrel..

Reactions: matizz2

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
can anyone plz tell me what to do Friday when u give shantrel 1000$ she doesn't take him to shopping how to trigger that thank u in advance

Last edited:

xanaxine

Jun 4, 2017
Hey ladies and gents,

I'm currently stuck at some point where I have to pick up the panties in the bath and it is supposed to trigger the fact that she found panties of her in Lala's room (that's the second time where you have to trigger it according to the walkthrough at Version 08), tried multiple time and it doesn't trigger and can't buy the panties :c
EDIT : I offered her a red pantie with a hole, if I remember correctly she told me that she needs the top of it but I can't seem to buy it, nor by going to BADGIRL nor by saying "I don't" in the bath. :/

Last edited:

intergalg

May 11, 2017
Hey ladies and gents,

I'm currently stuck at some point where I have to pick up the panties in the bath and it is supposed to trigger the fact that she found panties of her in Lala's room (that's the second time where you have to trigger it according to the walkthrough at Version 08), tried multiple time and it doesn't trigger and can't buy the panties :c
Same problem, you are not alone)

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Cannot get End heart on the volleyball dialog with Jenny in 0.9 version. Tried many times.
Homework talk gave End heart but not volleyball. What's wrong?

intergalg

May 11, 2017
Finally managed to find out what I forgot to do to unlock the situation, you probably missed a hotspot at some of the last scenes to do try to take your time and examine your screen carefully :p
ahh, i am stuck, tried everything. Need your help bro please:cryingface:)

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey ladies and gents,

EDIT : I offered her a red pantie with a hole, if I remember correctly she told me that she needs the top of it but I can't seem to buy it, nor by going to BADGIRL nor by saying "I don't" in the bath. :/
If you've got the pantie with a hole, you're on the good path. Just make sure there aren't new extensions in her old scenes. Once you are certain that you've hit the ends of all her scenes, try to go in the bathroom again on tuesday evenings until you get the option to wash her. This event is really easy. You have nothing to do in Lala's room in order to progress with Shantrel. When you can't progress, always check back the old scenes.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
ahh, i am stuck, tried everything. Need your help bro please:cryingface:)
Use Vnorth's Cheat scrypt to see the hotspots. If you don't see any in the event you want to trigger, then it means you lack progression = double-check every scenes by using the map.

intergalg

May 11, 2017
If you've got the pantie with a hole, you're on the good path. Just make sure there aren't new extensions in her old scenes. Once you are certain that you've hit the ends of all her scenes, try to go in the bathroom again on tuesday evenings until you get the option to wash her. This event is really easy. You have nothing to do in Lala's room in order to progress with Shantrel. When you can't progress, always check back the old scenes.
Use Vnorth's Cheat scrypt to see the hotspots. If you don't see any in the event you want to trigger, then it means you lack progression = double-check every scenes by using the map.
Where i can find that cheat?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Type Vnorth in the search bar of this thread and take a look at his last posts. You'll find it in two minutes. :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes