IDGaF

Nov 28, 2017
hello guys. i want to ask something. i've been doing the "lick event" on shant every tuesday night. but cant still finish the event. what do i have to do for the "heart end" to appear. TIA :)

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Just tried the mega link and it's working fine, downloading at 8mb/s
I'm getting literally 55kb/s from the MEGA link. About the same with all of them and it's only happening with this game.
Meh, I'll figure something out.

U

User_215882

Sometimes with mega logging off then on usually works when Its being slow.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, someone to help me with the mission of Jenny, I can not pass the question if she is a lesbian, does not give me the option to talk outside of school. I've done all of the above with Maya and Elly. I also do not get Lala's footjob in the room, nor bj in the bathroom. It's the seventh time I've started playing it since the beginning and it never gives me the option to talk to Jenny outside. He always gives me the same dialogue.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD
i am new here and i dont know how all this works. can anyone please help me and give me a step by step instruction on how to work this mod.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Get stuck under the kitchen table(early in the game) when shantrel walks in the kitchen at breakfest time. i mean the game does not go forward.i have to go back and choose the different option... is it bug or just do i have do something before she shows her "thing" :)

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Get stuck under the kitchen table(early in the game) when shantrel walks in the kitchen at breakfest time. i mean the game does not go forward.i have to go back and choose the different option... is it bug or just do i have do something before she shows her "thing" :)
Find the "tickle" spot on her calf.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, I already met Jack at Brenda's house, I got to the point where Lala made me footjob, bj in the bathroom, I bought the swimsuit from Shantrell, I did anal with Maya, but I still can not trigger Jenny to appear in the morning school, after the question about whether she is a lesbian, I've tried everything. Any help please.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hello, I already met Jack at Brenda's house, I got to the point where Lala made me footjob, bj in the bathroom, I bought the swimsuit from Shantrell, I did anal with Maya, but I still can not trigger Jenny to appear in the morning school, after the question about whether she is a lesbian, I've tried everything. Any help please.
Are you clicking the "wait" button at school in the mourning?

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I am stuck with the part
"Stay 1 week without go to school, again Monday evening Shantrell come to your room and, choose “NO”, make peace again and go back to school."
Whenever I get this, I never get the choice , moving onto later, I can't choose it neither there and I get stuck in this loop.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
@401Grem Yes, and every time I ask him, he answers the same thing and he ends by saying: "That's probably not the best question to keep the conversation going..." and heart "?"

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
@401Grem Yes, and every time I ask him, he answers the same thing and he ends by saying: "That's probably not the best question to keep the conversation going..." and heart "?"
did you get heart end at the homework and volleyball questions? you can only get heart end on the lesbian question if you have those two

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
Hello, I made a mistake with posting my question and being so vague about it. I am busy at the part where Shantrel says she would give you a kiss if you do well at college (Being at least a nerdking) and then the MC says he should skip a week of college. I did, she came to my room and gave a beating and I choose "NO" but I don't receive a heart start when I do.

Also there is the lingerie thing going on, I bought it on Saturday but I don't know how to give it yet.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
this game is pretending to be better than big bro, really (chars and theirs motivation, STEPincest, map, no fucking magic pills, cute animation etc)...

but the mouse-killing clicking GRIND in it even more total (plus far worse interface ergonomics).
posony, ne nado tak, bleat.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I made a mistake with posting my question and being so vague about it. I am busy at the part where Shantrel says she would give you a kiss if you do well at college (Being at least a nerdking) and then the MC says he should skip a week of college. I did, she came to my room and gave a beating and I choose "NO" but I don't receive a heart start when I do.

Also there is the lingerie thing going on, I bought it on Saturday but I don't know how to give it yet.
you will be able to progress if you don't give shantrel money again at friday after going everyday for school now if I remember correctly

you give the lingerie for shantrel thursday night if I I'm not mistaken, just visit her every night (or try), eventually you will give her the lingerie

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes