mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i tried the fix in page 130 for the beach with jenny second event but it didnt work anyone can help how to fix it
That fix is only for the 0.7 version, why you need that? If you're playing the version 0.9 you don't need that at all.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Damn, I'm still stuck with Jenny in the question of whether she's a lesbian !!! I got all the way to Lala, with Krystel I also got to the endings bj and hj, I met Jack at Brenda's house, I did anal with Maya until the end heart, the same with Elly. Buy Shantrell's bathing suit and panties. But I can not move forward with Jenny. I made the three hearts of the task question and the three of the volley.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Damn, I'm still stuck with Jenny in the question of whether she's a lesbian !!! I got all the way to Lala, with Krystel I also got to the endings bj and hj, I met Jack at Brenda's house, I did anal with Maya until the end heart, the same with Elly. Buy Shantrell's bathing suit and panties. But I can not move forward with Jenny. I made the three hearts of the task question and the three of the volley.
There isn't much more as far as the dialogs in class. Have your done the beach stuff with Jenny yet?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't know if you have already done but the question with Jenny at school are 3:
1 - Task
2 - Volley
3 - Lesbian.
You have to focus on the first task and ask only for that until heart end (Save the game at home better, go school and ask). When you get the first question heart end start with the second question and go on until heart end again.
Beware! To get the second question heart end you need win 5 volley game not in a row but total (from the beginnig of the game).
Don't know if you need the 3rd heart end (lesbian) to meet her out school at morning but you can easy check.
What i'm try to tell you is: these 3 question are sequentially, to get the second heart end you need the first done and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: January2015

inyourface

May 30, 2017
@mirenzo I did as you say, the 3 questions about the task, then the 3 questions about the volleyball and then I ask about the issue about the lesbians and I always answer the same.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@mirenzo I did as you say, the 3 questions about the task, then the 3 questions about the volleyball and then I ask about the issue about the lesbians and I always answer the same.
I'm sorry my friend, maybe is my bad english fault but if i tell you "everyone of the 3 options (Questions) must end with an "heart end" what is not understandable? I don't see any heart end in your images.
Screenshot 2017-09-07 19.18.01.png This is an Heart End
The Heart "?" you need to collect to get the heart end for every questions must be 5 or more.

Last edited:

inyourface

May 30, 2017
@mirenzo I know that this is not the end of the heart. is where I stayed with Jenny, in the other questions if I reach the end of heart, I did not know that I had to repeat them more than once in each final, I will try that. thanks

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
hny2018.jpg
To every anons/players/fans : The last months were so so in terms of sharing due to watermarks/id/etc... Still, I'm happy to have met every one of you. Yeah, sometimes, I was frustrated :p because of lots of misunderstandings, but as most of you already know, I'm not english native. Anyway, I hope 2018 will be better and that Second Happiness will reach new heights. @VNorth: try to open your heart and your ears a little bit more. In the end, you will be the winner. I'm not really good with those things, but I wish to every one of you and your family, a Happy New Year 2018 with a solid health, success and a lot of happiness/love. Take care bros. :)

P.S : Now, I'm going to party. I hope I won't wake up in 2019. Cheers !

jora

May 15, 2017
С Новым Годом,друзья!!! С Новым Счастьем и новых побед !!!

Last edited:

thienthach

Dec 30, 2017
"Saturday TV anwer “NO” again but Shantrel let you touch her panties, get heart start.
Next Sunday do the same, beware the hotspot “She’s not gonna scold”, get heart start.
Wednesday TV Shantrel let you touch 30 seconds, get heart start."
how to look this scene ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried running the button button who's got the button bat thingy but it doesn't seem to work and seems to throw up a lot of errors.

Mommy has to go, you should get up too. What are you talking about he's already up. :)

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I tried running the button button who's got the button bat thingy but it doesn't seem to work and seems to throw up a lot of errors.
Download this file, after opening copy and paste contents into "game" folder.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes