AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
you will be able to progress if you don't give shantrel money again at friday after going everyday for school now if I remember correctly

you give the lingerie for shantrel thursday night if I I'm not mistaken, just visit her every night (or try), eventually you will give her the lingerie
Thank you for the reply. So far with the lingerie it worked, I gave it to her on thursday night. So thanks for that. But I haven't found anything besides that.

Also so far I havent been able to go futher with Shantrel, I knew that I must say no to her and it worked. She came twice. After that I did one week no college and got a beating (but never a heart start) and instead when I repeat saying no, I got the same last quote from MC: A kiss is fine and all but..... when I skip one week of college all together.

So I am a little confused on what I did wrong there. I will put my save file here but so far I have been unable to go further. I hope you wouldn't mind taking a look.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hello, I made a mistake with posting my question and being so vague about it. I am busy at the part where Shantrel says she would give you a kiss if you do well at college (Being at least a nerdking) and then the MC says he should skip a week of college. I did, she came to my room and gave a beating and I choose "NO" but I don't receive a heart start when I do.

Also there is the lingerie thing going on, I bought it on Saturday but I don't know how to g
What about the beach sex and Ice cream shop stuff with Maya?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
@401Grem I got to the end of my heart with Elly, and I had anal sex with Maya and I got to the end of my heart when Elly throws ice cream in my head. I first asked the three questions of the task and then the three of volleyball. but then only once is he a lesbian. later I won and lost several volleyball games but nothing. I wait in the morning at school and then I ask and nothing.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello, I made a mistake with posting my question and being so vague about it. I am busy at the part where Shantrel says she would give you a kiss if you do well at college (Being at least a nerdking) and then the MC says he should skip a week of college. I did, she came to my room and gave a beating and I choose "NO" but I don't receive a heart start when I do.

Also there is the lingerie thing going on, I bought it on Saturday but I don't know how to give it yet.
Hi, if you didn't receive heart start after skipping school means you didn't finish until heart end and repeat it at least 3 times, some previous event from version 04. Don't go on with others event, stop and check wich event you miss.
If you have my WT check it. If you don't do this now and check, you will be stuck later and never know why.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Wait do you mean I have to do that as well do advance? I soley focused on Shantrel.
Shantrel are not bound with any character but Moira private lesson, you can reach end version 0.9 doing only Shantrel/Moira and Julia. (Moira and Julia are involved because Private lesson event).

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
tell me please, how to look scene Hotspot “Tickle” on
Monday/morning/ family breakfast ?
The "tickle" hotspot event on Monday morning is one of the hardest event in this game because you didn't get any hint from the game to warn you when is the right moment to skeep school for two weeks. If you really are stuck and can't find a solution by yourself i posted some saves you can download on page 197 with this event done. Also if you want there is a save for all version 0.6 done and Shantrel until 0.9

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
The "tickle" hotspot event on Monday morning is one of the hardest event in this game because you didn't get any hint from the game to warn you when is the right moment to skeep school for two weeks. If you really are stuck and can't find a solution by yourself i posted some saves you can download on page 197 with this event done. Also if you want there is a save for all version 0.6 done and Shantrel until 0.9
Talking about downloads, I tried to use one of yours. I placed them in both the appdata save file and the save file where you execture the game but whenever I tried to load your file, it crashes and brings me back to the title page.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Talking about downloads, I tried to use one of yours. I placed them in both the appdata save file and the save file where you execture the game but whenever I tried to load your file, it crashes and brings me back to the title page.
You don't need to put the save file on AppData, just put it on your game/save folder

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i tried the fix in page 130 for the beach with jenny second event but it didnt work anyone can help how to fix it

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes