NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
V 1.1
contains over 1500+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
45+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
?'th of January - test version.
? January - raw release.
?-? January - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)

Source:

Reactions: January2015

thienthach

Dec 30, 2017
every question has heart end speak with Jenny out school stop getting heart start.
Friday evening play volley, don’t try any sex move with Maia Elly, lose game,
go directly to bar, don’t touch Elly’s ass but i don't look Choose “Wander along the beach" . help me, please

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
V 1.1
contains over 1500+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
45+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
?'th of January - test version.
? January - raw release.
?-? January - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)

Source:
Wow thank you for these detailed information very useful :p

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone share whats mentioned in this post?

CaptainYolo

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone share whats mentioned in this post?
Happy New Year

Version 1.0 is sent out (for new patrons). (If I lost someone, write to PM).

====

The release of version 1.1 will probably be late =( Sorry.

Version 1.1 contains drama, thriller, small horror and Happy New Year. But it's not ready yet.

Reactions: January2015

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
After i touch Jenny's foot then i get the hot spots for the shin but i don't look hotspot thigh. why? help me
Don't be hurry, let the animation stop before click.
The first sequence is: Foot, Shin, Thigh, Thigh, Click, Shin.... where click means click on dialog bar.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
had a weird glitch, had trouble with the jenny questions got start finish heart on homework start heart on volleyball heart ? on lesbian but two game weeks later no further. I started new game now Monday tickle on shantrel at breakfast with family shows but clicking it her leg dose not move and on Monday evening when she asks to help carry up appears on skirt but dose not flash up but events that follow still work..................also now I cant find enough flowers this time stuck there too...................:FeelsBadMan: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys. First post, just wanna start by saying this game's really pulled me in more than I could have imagined -- it's great! Been playing it for 2 days whereas I'd usually drop/be done by now.

Anyway, I have an issue with Laura that I hope isn't an irreversible glitch. I was at the point where I bought her a new dress, bought acid, but did NOT destroy the dress yet. I accidentally got her pissed off at me from cumming on her face at night, did the whole beer/flowers thing to make her happy again, but I can't progress with her anymore.

There was a single scene in the park where she had the pink dress on again, but it's disappeared since. I've never destroyed it myself, I can't acquire more acid, and I can't spot her in the store. I've also visited her in the morning but nothing happened.

Any way to get back on the path? I'll try going into the store with 5100 cash again, but that will be the last thing I can think of.

U

User_215882

The game isnt bad if youve ever played any Russian games. Without a walkthrough though you might get BB levels of anger because its all trial and error to progress. I appreciate Mirenzo for doing a walkthrough but it might have been better to do it by version instead of by character. Just my thought cause I feel like Im always missing something.

Azkalor92

Apr 3, 2017
Hello all! :)

I need some help please.

I can't buy panties for Shantrel :/

I already done the:
- bathroom scenes (tit job + she told me that her panties are missing)
- wednesday lick scenes (2 times)

But on Saturday I still can't buy panties in the Badgirl shop :/

I think I have all the "heart end" scenes.. Maybe one is missing... when she standing in the kitchen at friday evening, I click "UP" and have 3 options, but the "touch her breasts" option is not give me "heart end" icon (but the scene go all the way).. maybe this is not a problem, I don't know :D

So what is the trick guys? :D what is missing?

Thanks in advance :)

UPDATE: Problem solved :D I used the Cheat file (the blue bar which is shows the hit points), and my game got "BUGGED"... So I deleted the "BedMy.rpyc" file, and voilà, I can continue my game ;)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
V 1.1
Christmas event +23 scenes (145 pictures) , 3 bad endings. 1 good ending.
Shantrel: + 1 animation / sex
Lala +1 animation / sex
1 animation, hm... oh! BDSM =)
New outfits
Several hidden buttons.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I like shantrel but the attention she receives every update is insane

At least we got Lala as well, nice

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
had a weird glitch, had trouble with the jenny questions got start finish heart on homework start heart on volleyball heart ? on lesbian but two game weeks later no further. I started new game now Monday tickle on shantrel at breakfast with family shows but clicking it her leg dose not move and on Monday evening when she asks to help carry up appears on skirt but dose not flash up but events that follow still work..................also now I cant find enough flowers this time stuck there too...................:FeelsBadMan: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
For Jenny, if you've really cleared all the hearts at school, try clicking outside school in the morning to move the character to talk to her. Sometimes you can wait and she'll be there, and sometimes you can go to school during the day and she'll be there. I'm not sure what determines it exactly. Maybe you also need to have sex with the other two volleyball girls.

For the flowers, you need to see the girl pee on them Monday morning. Keep checking the thicket area afterward when Laura is at the park bench. There should be 3 flowers on some day.

Hey guys. First post, just wanna start by saying this game's really pulled me in more than I could have imagined -- it's great! Been playing it for 2 days whereas I'd usually drop/be done by now.

Anyway, I have an issue with Laura that I hope isn't an irreversible glitch. I was at the point where I bought her a new dress, bought acid, but did NOT destroy the dress yet. I accidentally got her pissed off at me from cumming on her face at night, did the whole beer/flowers thing to make her happy again, but I can't progress with her anymore.

There was a single scene in the park where she had the pink dress on again, but it's disappeared since. I've never destroyed it myself, I can't acquire more acid, and I can't spot her in the store. I've also visited her in the morning but nothing happened.

Any way to get back on the path? I'll try going into the store with 5100 cash again, but that will be the last thing I can think of.
I finally saw Laura wearing her pink dress again at the park, and then the dress became available sometime later in her room on Friday evening. I have no idea why I couldn't progress with it for so long. I thought I checked her room at all times of the day for 2 weeks, then gave up on it to focus on other girls.

Reactions: gothic
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes