soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
First of all, a shout out for you Mirenzo. Thank goodness for your walkthrough. I was lost without it. Once I understood the game mechanics (from another users post), it became very easy to understand and follow. Second, if I may make one small suggestion. In your walkthrough, any time there is a hotspot, you usually mention "beware" the hotspot. I know English is not your primary language and your English is far better than my Russian. Beware actually means to be cautious and alert of the dangers of. I was avoiding them at first and getting nowhere thinking it was bad. For people who are playing this game for the first time and using your walkthrough, their maybe some confusion. Once I realized you meant to make sure to click those hotspots, it became ridiculously easy. I always make sure to click them now. Again, thank you! :)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD
what does your mod?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello all! :)

I need some help please.

I can't buy panties for Shantrel :/

I already done the:
- bathroom scenes (tit job + she told me that her panties are missing)
- wednesday lick scenes (2 times)

But on Saturday I still can't buy panties in the Badgirl shop :/

I think I have all the "heart end" scenes.. Maybe one is missing... when she standing in the kitchen at friday evening, I click "UP" and have 3 options, but the "touch her breasts" option is not give me "heart end" icon (but the scene go all the way).. maybe this is not a problem, I don't know :D

So what is the trick guys? :D what is missing?

Thanks in advance :)

UPDATE: Problem solved :D I used the Cheat file (the blue bar which is shows the hit points), and my game got "BUGGED"... So I deleted the "BedMy.rpyc" file, and voilà, I can continue my game ;)
BedMy.rpyc is different version by version, to use it on 0.9 you need the one give to us from VNorth in this thread around 10 december

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
First of all, a shout out for you Mirenzo. Thank goodness for your walkthrough. I was lost without it. Once I understood the game mechanics (from another users post), it became very easy to understand and follow. Second, if I may make one small suggestion. In your walkthrough, any time there is a hotspot, you usually mention "beware" the hotspot. I know English is not your primary language and your English is far better than my Russian. Beware actually means to be cautious and alert of the dangers of. I was avoiding them at first and getting nowhere thinking it was bad. For people who are playing this game for the first time and using your walkthrough, their maybe some confusion. Once I realized you meant to make sure to click those hotspots, it became ridiculously easy. I always make sure to click them now. Again, thank you! :)
Thank you for your kind word. Beware into my mind it's like "make attention", when i start write this wt there wasn't any cheat to see hotspot, you had to move your mouse around the full scene to see hotspots. I know my english is bad but i hope some help is better than any help.

Reactions: hupapa

Daburn22

May 13, 2017
I'm stuck on shantral she gives me and handjob i click on suck it but i never get hearth end. So the wednesday and saturday are not progressing either.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck on shantral she gives me and handjob i click on suck it but i never get hearth end. So the wednesday and saturday are not progressing either.
To progress wednesday (lick scene), it seem to me i write "don't hit suck hotspot"

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes