mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Just for you all to know i didn't make any WT for version 1.0. Version it's really easy, can be done without WT IMAO.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Is 0.9 wt accurate at all? Because i cant progress with Shantrel or Lala either, and i dont know what to do

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I can't progress with lala in the bathroom, when I grope both sisters they just kick me out without giving heart. I've completed shantrel.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for your kind word. Beware into my mind it's like "make attention", when i start write this wt there wasn't any cheat to see hotspot, you had to move your mouse around the full scene to see hotspots. I know my english is bad but i hope some help is better than any help.
You are most welcome Mirenzo! Don't sell yourself short. Your walkthrough is a lot more than some help and it is a hell of a lot better than no help. Some people who play these games do not understand that English is not the first language of either the programmer, or the one who does the walkthrough. Never apologize for that, because as I said before, your English is far better than my Russian. I think I may know maybe a word or two. You are doing your best and that is all that can be asked.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
On Sunday Morning, what to do after the 2nd rough blow job scene. I get END Heart and shantrel says mom has to buy a gift to cheer up and very small gift. Please help from here.

Also i cant seem to trigger 2 new animation in the bedroom at night as mentioned in the Change log. Need help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Ok love the game and the concept, its not that grindyonce you know what you are doing, but for the love of all that is holy or unholy, How to get the dam swimsuit. Maybe I wen tto far and it point of no return. Got the job at office as well and had to lick her tried both options someone wrote and went to Badgirl. Nothing. Had Tuesday night Yoink fest and tried bad dream , no Black and white suits. Not goona lie without a walkthrough I would just go around the game and click until I give up. Any other hints.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes