Jansen

May 8, 2017
On Sunday Morning, what to do after the 2nd rough blow job scene. I get END Heart and shantrel says mom has to buy a gift to cheer up and very small gift. Please help from here.

Also i cant seem to trigger 2 new animation in the bedroom at night as mentioned in the Change log. Need help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Ok love the game and the concept, its not that grindyonce you know what you are doing, but for the love of all that is holy or unholy, How to get the dam swimsuit. Maybe I wen tto far and it point of no return. Got the job at office as well and had to lick her tried both options someone wrote and went to Badgirl. Nothing. Had Tuesday night Yoink fest and tried bad dream , no Black and white suits. Not goona lie without a walkthrough I would just go around the game and click until I give up. Any other hints.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
can't progress v1.0 shantrel, i try visit bedroom morning and night everyday nothing new, i am sure there is hidden point i need to click to progress, walkthrough please.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I am stuck on Lala. I can't seem to progress past the club. I can send her to the club, but nothing ever happens save just non stop heart ups, or whatever they were called. Three options are supposed to open up, but nothing ever shows up, its just a non stop send her clubbing and her walking out on me in the bathroom. Any idea if I might be missing some small thing that 30 in game weeks of trying couldn't find?

Reactions: Zal

Dec 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Kakato, post: 38174, miembro: 10012"] Gracias por la sugerencia. Chicos, creo que finalmente sé cómo funciona el mecanismo: Hasta ahora, solo he logrado obtener 2 puntos de impugnación máxima por semana. Uno con la hermana borracha + uno meditando - Es el secreto para desbloquear nuevas escenas = Sube de nivel tu imprudencia + repite las mismas escenas hasta que se expanda (Ahora, puedo manosear a la hermana después de azotarte el trasero). Además, he logrado tocar a Lisa en la tienda. Cuando ella le pregunta si desea un café picante, asegúrese de comer un pastel antes de pedir otro. Si lo haces, ella se quitará las bragas. Cuando sucede, NO seleccione la opción "Cerrar". En su lugar, mueve el mouse en el área del coño y encontrarás un punto de acceso "Acércate mucho".;)Bueno, eso es lo que logré encontrar y entender. Por cierto, no puedo tomar el sol con mamá en la playa. Dónde lo puedo comprar ? No hay nada en la tienda. [/ QUOTE]
HOLA ME TAMBIÉN NO ENCUENTRAS NADA EN LA TIENDA BIKINI AYÚDAME POR FAVOR

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
tried extracting mega and nopy versions for the newest update and both times in the almost end it says something about corrupt files ans cannot extract those.. solved!!

Dec 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "nimsen, post: 420137, member: 341617"] intenté extraer las versiones mega y nopy para la actualización más reciente y las dos veces en el final casi dice algo sobre los archivos corruptos y no puede extraerlos .. [/ QUOTE]

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i follow the walkthrus and somehow none of that ever happens, only 2 girls have i have sex with, stefani but she's easy, and laura who is passed out drunk. i look at the variables and damned near everything is locked, wtf? surely after playing it all this time i've unlocked something.. now it's just mind numbing grinding with no real pleasures why?!?

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Help me pliz...V 1.0 Shant scenes...I find (drink coffee(1 morning scene) heart start, wear pants(second scene), not ot wear pants-scratch heels) and two scenes with Brenda...thats all...Cant find any night scene with Shanty...

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes