mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I´ve finally reach all the ends with all the girls!!!well except the scene with yanga,telling her that i´m crazy, but i think the progress with the bargirl is done.
A very special thanks to Mirenzo and to the developer of the game, VNorth.
The update seems rather short in content, but then again maybe it´s me who´s not seeing all the stuff....
The seconde new scene in Shantrel´s bed is very very good!!!!A nice ass view in that intercourse!!!!very very good!!
Keep it up guys!!!!
Zal :cool:;)
Due to the lot of people that have accused Vnorth of making a game too difficult, the latest versions of the game are easier and obviously shorter. It's a shame!

Reactions: Zal

Zal

May 5, 2017
Due to the lot of people that have accused Vnorth of making a game too difficult, the latest versions of the game are easier and obviously shorter. It's a shame!
Totally agree with you mirenzo.The path that the game was heading was the correct one....now we can only hope that he will follow that same path again!with the right amount of dificulty nad with more content..like it used to be...
Regards
Zal

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I think the game is great, I wish there weren't hotspots, though. Where is the "Sit Here" hotspot with Brenda? I can't locate any hotspot after the "unzip" and I've had the "leg" scene.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
is there a walkthrough v1.0, I downloaded the link (thanks to muttdoggy) the walkthrough link is for 0.09 did manage to so far got a "69" with stepmom in her room after the helping her with bra and she falls to the bed on her own. I don't know or have not found any other new elements.
what still evades me is jenny, I got a heart start and finish on homework question a heart start on volleyball only on volleyball question all other attempts are blocked by other characters jumping in the scene and a heart question mark on lesbian. as suggested to me I have waited out side many times and waited but still no jenny.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
I can't progress with lala in the bathroom, when I grope both sisters they just kick me out without giving heart. I've completed shantrel.
you need to go into other sisters room first, do crawl scene then go straight into bathroom lala should be on her own

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
is there a walkthrough v1.0, I downloaded the link (thanks to muttdoggy) the walkthrough link is for 0.09 did manage to so far got a "69" with stepmom in her room after the helping her with bra and she falls to the bed on her own. I don't know or have not found any other new elements.
what still evades me is jenny, I got a heart start and finish on homework question a heart start on volleyball only on volleyball question all other attempts are blocked by other characters jumping in the scene and a heart question mark on lesbian. as suggested to me I have waited out side many times and waited but still no jenny.
If you wanna progress with Jenny question you must win volley at least 5 times not in a row but total. Check your variable "volley_mywin"

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think the game is great, I wish there weren't hotspots, though. Where is the "Sit Here" hotspot with Brenda? I can't locate any hotspot after the "unzip" and I've had the "leg" scene.
You can use cheat for 1.0 to see variables, post on page 198

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, don't you see cheat options when you're in your room? Not at night please!
No, I'm not seeing them. Do I need to start a new game to see them? I copied and pasted the file into the game folder, then clicked on "replace" when prompted. Anything else I should do?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No, I'm not seeing them. Do I need to start a new game to see them? I copied and pasted the file into the game folder, then clicked on "replace" when prompted. Anything else I should do?
No, should work, at least it work for me, maybe my version is different, mine is from VNorth site, yours is the one posted here. Sorry can't help you more.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes