bobn

Oct 31, 2017
If you are too hight on stats the only event you can miss is Lala hotspot "Poke" that is good only to see one scene but don't affect any others event.
You can solve the full game following my WT, character by character if you want or all togheter. If you choose all togheter you have to solve them version by versions following the changelog to.
Thank you. Is there a list of all the hotspots somewhere?

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
so i have made some random progress again, but now i seem struck since 3 weeks ingame. Brenda i got rid of jack on sundays but only get easy questions now. Elly/Maya in the walkthrough its told something about an threesome, with first trigger on cafe where elly speaks of a fat belly... i have lost 2 times 3 games and two times gave up after 2 games no event triggert... and have lost lots of more games before. Jenna i meet regulary before school but everytime i get the dialog MC too short for her. With "Mom" i get handjob but nothing more. Have "bad dream" end heart. And with Lala i got her in the club but nothing happens any more. No BJ HJ FJ. And the Bathroom with different panties topless seems not to happen too. Skipped one week school again. but no effect at all
I may be annoying wirting this all time here, but i guess there will be at least 10-20 players who get anoyed and stop playin instead of posting problems

Zal

May 5, 2017
I´ve finally reach all the ends with all the girls!!!well except the scene with yanga,telling her that i´m crazy, but i think the progress with the bargirl is done.
A very special thanks to Mirenzo and to the developer of the game, VNorth.
The update seems rather short in content, but then again maybe it´s me who´s not seeing all the stuff....
The seconde new scene in Shantrel´s bed is very very good!!!!A nice ass view in that intercourse!!!!very very good!!
Keep it up guys!!!!
Zal :cool:;)

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
I'm having no success in blackmailing Stephanie. I've helped Brenda and bought coffee for Stephania. MC slapped ass last time, though. There is no option for blackmail when I get paid, though. What am I missing?
Tbh i do not exactly know how i got it, but i have had seen jack at least once before blackmail her. And i stoped slap her at least 2 weeks and got to work at least twice a week.. and suddenly there it was... but i am not sure what stuff realy triggert it and i have had cheater stats for school

D

Deleted member 285042

how do you get the mums new swim suit the walk though go and get on saturday. but theres no option

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
thanks for that. @muttdoggy for this convinence

I have to admit it is impossible to follow all pathways at the same time. Some paths excluding simultaneously advance, like Kirsta and or Lala and "Mom" cos for mom events you need to attend every class, for krista you need to skip classes, and for lala-club progress you need the friday evening, wich is also block buy Shantel with her schoolvisits/education lessons. My only wish is, that the money will be enough to finsh all path one after another

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
i need help with the shantrel kitchen scene it tells me to tickle her ankle i click it then i have no idea what to do next can anyone explain to me what to do to progress this scene

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I got to the bad dream scene once and now I can't replicate, every time I got into the room is just the old option "Sleep" or "Don't sleep". Also, just like the comment above, how to unlock the request to buy bra and panties set?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
thanks for that. @muttdoggy for this convinence

I have to admit it is impossible to follow all pathways at the same time. Some paths excluding simultaneously advance, like Kirsta and or Lala and "Mom" cos for mom events you need to attend every class, for krista you need to skip classes, and for lala-club progress you need the friday evening, wich is also block buy Shantel with her schoolvisits/education lessons. My only wish is, that the money will be enough to finsh all path one after another
Do not worry about money, you have enough to finish 3 full games, after all no need give Shant 1000$ all the time, only at beginning or when is write on WT.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I got to the bad dream scene once and now I can't replicate, every time I got into the room is just the old option "Sleep" or "Don't sleep". Also, just like the comment above, how to unlock the request to buy bra and panties set?
If you go Shantrell bedroom on tuesday night (after monday evening) and the game ask you "Sleep or Don't sleep" means you're low in stats, check your Impudence point, smartass etc. please.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i am stuck at shantrel bathroom event , not able to get 3rd request for panty bra set
to unlock the 3rd set of lingerie you must done 2 times the lick scene until end on wednesday night.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i need help with the shantrel kitchen scene it tells me to tickle her ankle i click it then i have no idea what to do next can anyone explain to me what to do to progress this scene
Are you sure to have the "Tickle" hotspot MONDAY morning during breakfast with family?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes