Sep 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/demo_minigame.rpy", line 1944, in script
show screen ograblenie_night2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen ograblenie_night2 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/demo_minigame.rpy", line 1944, in script
show screen ograblenie_night2
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Second_happiness-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1696, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Second_happiness-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1714, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Second_happiness-1.0-all\renpy\statements.py", line 144, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\UserDocuments\MEGAsync Downloads\Second_happiness-1.0-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 997, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen ograblenie_night2 is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Second happiness 1.0
Help?

tomtomtom1

Aug 17, 2017
guys how u get the bikini pn saturday ? the woman in teh store asks me why im hidingg there..
Can't buy a bikini ...

HORRA

Jun 10, 2017
because anyone asks for instructions and what mod does
see
buttons for volley mini game (win / loss)
background color for hidden buttons
buttons and menu for variable changes (time/money/and other variables)
because anyone asks for instructions and what mod does
see
the batch file just keeps closing itself the 2nd time i open it

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Can you please explain to me where my WT it's incorrect?
Maybe would be better if i write "be good to her for a while" or "Be bad to her for a while"? That's not the point.
There's one thing you didn't consider, while you are bad or good, time pass and your variable "help her doing homework" increase.
I did all 3 options multiple times, and when nothing happened, I figured I would just follow the WT and keep doing the be good option. When I couldn't get anything to trigger, I went to other girls, on the chance I had to progress them further, which you do have to do with the other sister in order to trigger the bathroom scene, you have to finish off her line to make it to the MC will stick his hands between her legs. Anyway, I finally just got so tired of being good to Lala, that just for the heck of it, I hit be bad to her, and the MC goes up to her, finally, unzips his pants, and says if she wants to go to club, she has to take care of him. I don't know the exact trigger, but in order to actually move on in the game, you have to quit being nice to Lala after a point. Then for the next few weeks after, be bad to her every time, which will move the plot forward, and then, after you are done with that part, and have the other sister's story more or less wrapped up, you can trigger the bathroom scene with both girls, and then just Lala solo after.

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, anyone have issue with Badgirl store - on Saturday, the Angie asking me "Why are you hiding here?" and the dialog do not continue? What i'm I missing?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What problems with translation? Examples please.
The description of a game is sometimes as important as the game itself. So many new games and updated ones are posted here daily I find myself only trying a new one if the description catches my attention. This one does, and not in a good way. Perhaps the translator can translate that.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Come on, please! It's "All your base are belong to us"!

And it's high time someone edited the description that is almost a year old. Something along the lines of:
"MC is an 18-year-old man who decided to try and be the man of the house. His new mom gave him this idea, and she is the one he is interested in the most. MC can easily convince people and some women already gave in to his insolent charm, but not all of them yet..."
Oh shit... can't believe I left that out. Lack of caffeine does me in every time.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Ive achived all goals except for Shrantel.

Ive completed almost every single goal with her and figure everything out. But I cant figure out how shrantel visits me after scho for tutoring...wtf

Ive accomplish

Kitchen morning. End
Kitchen afternoon. End
Skipped School. End
Shrantel visit school and go to her room. End
Grabbed her panties after missing school and got slap. End
Living Room Sundays. End
Living Room Tuesdays. End
Wenesday taking of panties. End
Thursday beach. End
Bathroom tit job. End
Mornings in her room. End
Gave her thousands of dollars

I cant see her come to my school to tutor me and I am in kingnerd...and all other stats are high also. Do I have to be in cheat mode? I attend school all the time.

Why cant I see her in school?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I did all 3 options multiple times, and when nothing happened, I figured I would just follow the WT and keep doing the be good option. When I couldn't get anything to trigger, I went to other girls, on the chance I had to progress them further, which you do have to do with the other sister in order to trigger the bathroom scene, you have to finish off her line to make it to the MC will stick his hands between her legs. Anyway, I finally just got so tired of being good to Lala, that just for the heck of it, I hit be bad to her, and the MC goes up to her, finally, unzips his pants, and says if she wants to go to club, she has to take care of him. I don't know the exact trigger, but in order to actually move on in the game, you have to quit being nice to Lala after a point. Then for the next few weeks after, be bad to her every time, which will move the plot forward, and then, after you are done with that part, and have the other sister's story more or less wrapped up, you can trigger the bathroom scene with both girls, and then just Lala solo after.
Please read my spoiler, I hope this makes clarity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SilentFella

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ive achived all goals except for Shrantel.

Ive completed almost every single goal with her and figure everything out. But I cant figure out how shrantel visits me after scho for tutoring...wtf

Ive accomplish

Kitchen morning. End
Kitchen afternoon. End
Skipped School. End
Shrantel visit school and go to her room. End
Grabbed her panties after missing school and got slap. End
Living Room Sundays. End
Living Room Tuesdays. End
Wenesday taking of panties. End
Thursday beach. End
Bathroom tit job. End
Mornings in her room. End
Gave her thousands of dollars

I cant see her come to my school to tutor me and I am in kingnerd...and all other stats are high also. Do I have to be in cheat mode? I attend school all the time.

Why cant I see her in school?
Who tell you Shantrel come to school to tutor you AT SCHOOL? She'll tutor you in he's room, not a school, she come to school only to chat with Moira.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
the batch file just keeps closing itself the 2nd time i open it
run the game and load a save to see if the mod is there

if the batch work is done then there is no reason to show you something :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Короче игра ахуенна, одна из немногих...Где милфа действительно доставляет...Радуюсь каждому обновлению...Жаль что редко...В последне время на RPGM подсел...Спасибо за проделанную работу...У игры больше фанатов чем критиков...
This game is the best)
Please include an English translation.
You must use English in the forum and we allow posting in both languages.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
@Zippity
This is not Visual Novel for one hour this is sandbox.
Yourbunny wrote.
When I type out Game/VN or VN/Game, that means Game and/or Visual Novel... It's not specific, because sometimes with these sorts of games it can be hard to tell, so I find it easier and covers all bases, if I just place a "/" which stands for "and/or"... That way I'm not implying one or the other, but the possibility of one or the other or both... Since it does have story elements commonly found in a visual novel, as well as general game mechanics, there shouldn't be an issue... It's a matter of semantics...

Reactions: VNorth

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe this is a nice game but i am frustrated. It seems an immens grind. I have spend allready 6 hours with doing stuff, even with walkthrough. I can pull up "Mom's" Skirt... but the point where i should ignore does not appear... is this realy intendet. The walkthrough on page 1 post 1 is a mess cos later addet stuff is later in the walkthrough must be done eraly. I am Nerdking 51, have "only" 500k left, smartass is 18.5 imudence 19 ... and just realiezed that with it i screwed the Lala path,

Or is there something i am doing wrong

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes