zooler

Aug 29, 2017
I have a big problem to make about lola. Any time I send him to the club, only the heart with the sign? It does not change. Have you made a mistake or have not completed it? Please help....
It's just that I'm done V 0.9

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I have a big problem to make about lola. Any time I send him to the club, only the heart with the sign? It does not change. Have you made a mistake or have not completed it? Please help....
It's just that I'm done V 0.9
i am here too. The Walktorugh says:
"This will unlock Lala club event, get heart start.
This event has 3 end, BJ in Lala
bedroom Friday, Foot
Job in Lala bedroom Wednesday, BJ in bathroom Sunday. Continue until you find them all."
This OK! But how can I get these scene? When i go to her room at friday evening, there is hotspot on her belly (panty) after she show you her panties, you got a "?". Anyway Mina already let her go in to the club. Please somebody help us. Thank you.

Reactions: zooler and Zal

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
i am here too. The Walktorugh says:
"This will unlock Lala club event, get heart start.
This event has 3 end, BJ in Lala
bedroom Friday, Foot
Job in Lala bedroom Wednesday, BJ in bathroom Sunday. Continue until you find them all."
This OK! But how can I get these scene? When i go to her room at friday evening, there is hotspot on her belly (panty) after she show you her panties, you got a "?". Anyway Mina already let her go in to the club. Please somebody help us. Thank you.
I ran into that problem yesterday. The issue is the WT isn't quite correct. Be good to her for a while, then be bad to her to trigger the next steps. If nothing new happens after you are bad to her, be good again for a few weeks.

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there still a mod to show hotspots for .9 or 1.0? All the links I found were expired.

Also when having sex with Sophia I can not find "smack, slap" hotspot.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I played this back in the early days of 0.2 or 0.3 or something and dropped it because the English was unreadble. Like your worst stereotype of Russian trying to speak English and failing. Has that aspect of the game become any better? Thinking of giving the game another chance, but not gonna bother if the text is still Russian-Engrish.

Andow

Nov 27, 2017
I played this back in the early days of 0.2 or 0.3 or something and dropped it because the English was unreadble. Like your worst stereotype of Russian trying to speak English and failing. Has that aspect of the game become any better? Thinking of giving the game another chance, but not gonna bother if the text is still Russian-Engrish.
Can't say if it changed because I just played it earlier for the first time, but to me it looks like russian-engrish and is really deterring me from continuing the game.^^

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I ran into that problem yesterday. The issue is the WT isn't quite correct. Be good to her for a while, then be bad to her to trigger the next steps. If nothing new happens after you are bad to her, be good again for a few weeks.
What do you mean bad or good? When friday evening I go to her room, and click on her belly, after there are three options, you mean that ?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
What do you mean bad or good? When friday evening I go to her room, and click on her belly, after there are three options, you mean that ?
Yep. Options are good, kind, and bad. When the bad option works correctly, the mc whips out his dick. If you haven't seen enough hearts yet, he is just mean to her.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Try it. If you can find any typos you can write to the translator about it.
I would like to add a little port slang to the game (but few people will understand it).
Maybe aristocratic English will be more understandable (from your avatar :cool:).
The game is written in clear language and possibly without errors.
The Overview with bad English these are some problems at f95 :closedtongue:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Can't say if it changed because I just played it earlier for the first time, but to me it looks like russian-engrish and is really deterring me from continuing the game.^^
Need examples.
Пиздеть не мешки ворочать.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Jesus... "All your base belong to us" should be a tag.
Come on, please! It's "All your base are belong to us"!

And it's high time someone edited the description that is almost a year old. Something along the lines of:
"MC is an 18-year-old man who decided to try and be the man of the house. His new mom gave him this idea, and she is the one he is interested in the most. MC can easily convince people and some women already gave in to his insolent charm, but not all of them yet..."

dickermax

May 18, 2017
Need examples.
Пиздеть не мешки ворочать.
btw even russian version is full of grammatic errors.
see russian grammar commix:

учи великий и могучий, чувак.

и на счет аномальных щиколоток: при ближайшем рассмотрении этим страдают все девушки в игре, поза которых предусматривает "оттягивание носка".
вряд ли ты будешь исправлять уже сделанное, но очень хотелось бы, чтоб ты учел это на будущее - режет глаз не хуже, чем "на_лево".

Reactions: Old Hroft
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes