eades

Nov 19, 2016
does anyone want to share a save with a poor fella? my pc broke and i lost all the saves

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
btw even russian version is full of grammatic errors.

учи великий и могучий, чувак.

и на счет аномальных щиколоток: при ближайшем рассмотрении этим страдают все девушки в игре, поза которых предусматривает "оттягивание носка".
вряд ли ты будешь исправлять уже сделанное, но очень хотелось бы, чтоб ты учел это на будущее - режет глаз не хуже, чем "на_лево".
In general, we had a conversation about English...
Суть в том что 2 тела не играя несут хуйню о каких-то ошибках в английском. Peace Door Ball Причём именно обсуждают ингриш, это не несколько грамматических ошибок, это кривой и ужасный английский. Understand me? =)
Чел а почему у тебя пригорело, от того что я попросил у них указать на ошибки в английском?
Щиколотки... это движок такой, с этим ничего не сделать.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Hey VNorth, do want a volunteer English editor? I wouldn't mind cleaning up some of the phrases in my free time.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey VNorth, do want a volunteer English editor? I wouldn't mind cleaning up some of the phrases in my free time.
Hi. Thanx.
If you really want do it. Please speak with him.
To communicate with me in English difficult :oops: I need a secretary. :closedtongue:

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD
what does this mod do?

Reactions: Max_Power

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I ran into that problem yesterday. The issue is the WT isn't quite correct. Be good to her for a while, then be bad to her to trigger the next steps. If nothing new happens after you are bad to her, be good again for a few weeks.
Can you please explain to me where my WT it's incorrect?
Maybe would be better if i write "be good to her for a while" or "Be bad to her for a while"? That's not the point.
There's one thing you didn't consider, while you are bad or good, time pass and your variable "help her doing homework" increase.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
To anyone having problems triggering certain events, especially earlier parts of the storyline: I replayed this game because I couldn't get events to happen that I thought should. Mirenzo mentions that you only need 35 impudence and 30 smartass to complete all the events up to 0.6. I made sure to keep them low and now everything is flowing as it should. Even with 50 each, all of the 0.8 and 0.9 events worked perfectly. My problem was I kept leveling up my impudence and smartass and I think it was starting to trigger events further ahead of where I should be (ie. still on 0.6 events but starting to trigger 0.7 ones because I had met certain criteria). It was causing me to get lost. There is a post earlier (sorry I can't remember your user name) that explains his view of how he thinks the game mechanics work. He is spot on about how the flow chart operates. Piece it with Mirenzo's walkthrough and I haven't had a problem with any event since. If I see his post again. I will bring it to the more recent ones.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Короче игра ахуенна, одна из немногих...Где милфа действительно доставляет...Радуюсь каждому обновлению...Жаль что редко...В последне время на RPGM подсел...Спасибо за проделанную работу...У игры больше фанатов чем критиков...
This game is the best)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes