Intima

Aug 5, 2016
Hi all, theres any ways to make the hotspots flashlight or something visible on 0.4? It's really annoyign check scene by scene if there is one....
What about the secret room? Any tips please?
Kristal if you choose "stop" and "how are you", afther some time you go at scool in bike whit her... i'm following this route :) I think they fall down afther some try....
in kitchen2.rpy edit this line
init 1000000 python:
style.transparent_button.background = "#eee4"
style.transparentbig_button.background = "#eee4"

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
Christa
Stop her daytime in parkland, pick talk NOT show tits. When u get to pick left or right pick left (I think)
Go to club at weekends
Kissing, tuching tits, panties, licking tits... sex?
Was sent to jail for "cheat" at the end where I think the sex scen would be.

Laura
talk to her and her friends at beach wensday
After u get here the dress there is acid in the workshop (havnt got this far yet)

honda

Nov 25, 2016
This is on it's own special level.
Just learn russian then... XD
Russian text is way more jucier that what he did with auto-translation

LOL. Look what has just been released guys. I doubt there is a 10$ patreon here, but if there is one, you'd be a lifesaver dude.
Love it! No, really.
Just as i said earlier: this game is rewarding in a way like you have to do something/grind and basically make a walkthrough collectively. I think 'tis fun. Dont you feel like solving puzzles is cool?
With SS you basically run over a new update in a mere hour. I can waste 4-5 hours of my sleep on this. And this is exciting... in a way.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Love it! No, really.
Just as i said earlier: this game is rewarding in a way like you have to do something/grind and basically make a walkthrough collectively. I think 'tis fun. Dont you feel like solving puzzles is cool?
With SS you basically run over a new update in a mere hour. I can waste 4-5 hours of my sleep on this. And this is exciting... in a way.
My friend, I have to admit that I feel the same. LOL. The grinding really pisses me off, but once I launch this game, I just can't stop, hahaha. It's highly addictive and I like it. The day Vnorth will find a good translator will be the day when most of us will say to ourselves " Damn, How could I not see that sooner ? " .

honda

Nov 25, 2016
My friend, I have to admit that I feel the same. LOL.
yeah, this is pretty normal.

you see, this game doesn't expose itself on the first try. all the other games can me compared with hookers: you get for what you pay minus what you will see after the clothes dropped.
but this one pushes you to come back and expose even new things for events that you thought reached its dead end.
so, guys. if you are reading this thread carefully and might have found some things that were not mentioned - please share.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Kitchen, beach, intro a bad translate?
Не парься, все заебись сделано. Даже тот факт, что ты не кидаешь прохождений и оставляешь кучу пасхалок.
Делай все как раньше, будь собой. Серьезно.
Если тебе нужна помощь с переводами - кинь мне пм.
Я хорошо знаю английский, смогу перевести так, чтобы не было возмущений.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Thanx. Я буду иметь в виду, я договорился уже с человеком о переводе.
I not very bad reading English, I'm writing crookedly) I playing in the game and read-read-read, but don,t writing).

Reactions: Luciano

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Even the hotspot mod doesn't work. I pasted it in the game folder and nothing happens.
That's because VNorth overridden my override :D.
I can update it, but it's a cat and mouse thing (picking higher init values every time).

Can also post how to fix it, but would require reverting the .rpys into .rpy to edit it.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Я буду иметь в виду, я договорился уже с человеком о переводе.
круто, надеюсь нытья будет меньше.
идея выносить версию с открытыми хотспотами за десятку — высший пилотаж. снимаю шляпу.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh I am sure...It's just that the translation is just...well..bad doesn't even cut it. I can't even make sense of the game. haha

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanx. Я буду иметь в виду, я договорился уже с человеком о переводе.
I not very bad reading English, I'm writing crookedly) I playing in the game and read-read-read, but don,t writing).
I can't read russian/cryillic...but keep on with it. I know you will find someone to help with that translation. The rest of the game looks great.
Я желаю тебе удачи

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This guy (VNorth) must be really a good person, isin't than easy that one developer come in a substantially pirate forum and ask for our opinion about his game, olso i personally asked him some question in his site in Patreon and him immediate answer my question olso if i'm not Patreon supporter. Many compliments and tanks for your very beautifull game VNorth.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
: Thanks Dude, now I really can play, this game worth my time

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This guy (VNorth) must be really a good person, isin't than easy that one developer come in a substantially pirate forum and ask for our opinion about his game, olso i personally asked him some question in his site in Patreon and him immediate answer my question olso if i'm not Patreon supporter. Many compliments and tanks for your very beautifull game VNorth.
That's for sure. @VNorth Even though I'm not one of your supporters, I do respect your work (Minus the grinding :p and the hard to find hotspots LOL). Thanks for taking some time to ask for our opinions.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My friend, I have to admit that I feel the same. LOL. The grinding really pisses me off, but once I launch this game, I just can't stop, hahaha. It's highly addictive and I like it. The day Vnorth will find a good translator will be the day when most of us will say to ourselves " Damn, How could I not see that sooner ? " .
This game is worth every second of my time.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Have you also found the Lala dance scene ??

My problem really is to have progress with Laura. I can not have any progress with her in the game ... :(
Ps .: Except the scenes from the room at night ... :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes