mamatbo9

Sep 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "Sanjida Tonne, post: 562048, участник: 35986"] Бесплатный релиз, как правило, 10 числа каждого месяца. [/ QUOTE]
Обновлено : 09 февраля 2018
Цензура : Нет
Версия : 1.1
Разработчик :
Язык интерфейса : английский, русский

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry all mates, this month there's a bit delay with VNorth release.
Supporter version 1.3 it's not ready so far so also the free release 1.2 probably will be dalayed.
Please be patient.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm a $20 supporter for this game and I have to say, 1.3 looks like its going to be goooood.

mamatbo9

Sep 17, 2017
Most likely March 15 will be released, since now it's 1.3 in test mode.
It's so stupid to wait so much to get 1.2, I'm not even talking about 1.3 horror why it can not be dropped off for free? Who needs the support, the world is not without good people, if it comes to money, the plot is not difficult to do more than a month.BOOM!)

mamatbo9

Sep 17, 2017
On the site you can see that under the post 1.3 only 7 likes and 5 comments, if it were available to everyone it would be more.
10 $ ?? I do not have such money because I live in Russia and I'm an ordinary student.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

gary845

Feb 16, 2018
If you zip programm is ok try download the game from another source like Mega or any
hey I got it all sorted thanks :) was just going to ask, I downloaded one of your saves when I got stuck for ages on a part. you mentioned you can change MC's name through the console. I do have the console enabled but I don't know the command to change the name? could you let me know? thanks in advance!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hey I got it all sorted thanks :) was just going to ask, I downloaded one of your saves when I got stuck for ages on a part. you mentioned you can change MC's name through the console. I do have the console enabled but I don't know the command to change the name? could you let me know? thanks in advance!
The variable is: povname = u'Renzo2' just change the name inside the two 'yournamehere'

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Crap, apparently I didn´t choose the "Maniac" option wih Yanga the 2nd time when I found her pissing and will now never be able to ruin Laura´s dress to progress further with her. Well that´s a major pain in the arse!

Or does she still show up at the Workshop?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Crap, apparently I didn´t choose the "Maniac" option wih Yanga the 2nd time when I found her pissing and will now never be able to ruin Laura´s dress to progress further with her. Well that´s a major pain in the arse!

Just spunk on Laura's glasses again (night invasion scene with Laura), you'll have to buy her a beer and get her flowers again. This time when you see her peeing on the flowers do it right. ;)

(you need her to think you're a maniac to get a special scene with another girl anyway)

Reactions: FPA

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Hmm, i don't think to be maniac or not have anything to do with ruin Laura dress...

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes