Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Choise "I am bad" and click hotspot at the your pants (you have heart). Penalty -5 homework -:)
Hotspot with 1 line that not very easy ^-^
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! THX!!!!!xDDD

I was an fucking hour thingking that she will, when the value of WTF is low enoughxDDDDD
So I sent her a fucking hour to the disco and clicked I'm MeanxDDDDD

devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
hello whatever one knows that adds in content the version 1.3 already I have to find with shantrel for the household of the Wednesday morning thanks

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
is there a problem when I start with the 2 weeks of "notgoing to school'before I got the tickle on monday morning?

I dunno what Im doing wrong but this fkng hotspot doesnt appear.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have licked Shantrell several times but haven't yet gotten to the final scene. Also, in the kitchen on Friday and Sunday evenings, I have gotten the "heart end" on the rubbing panties and rubbing bottom but, after more than 10 tries, I haven't gotten a heart end on grabbing the boobs (don't let her go) part. I'm not using cheats and have 109 impudence, 110 smartass, and am cheater with 127 points. Can someone give me a hint on what to do? Thanks.

update:
I finally got an end to the licking scene. Still no success on buying panties and bra.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I also discovered in Shantrell's history lessons there are two blowjobs listed. I got one from "She promised me a blowjob" both convinced and forced but still have one X left. What did I miss?

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
After copying the files in the cheat folder,
I've been pasting into the Games folder,
Hotspot does not show.
Please give me the 1.3 V Hotspot mark.
I'm begging you.

aasasda

Apr 29, 2017
I simply cannot get the last 4th "specific" as said in change-log animation from cleaning event on wednesday with shantrel and also could not get the heart end. I did everything multiple times....

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes