raileg

Feb 14, 2018
I need help. For some reason, I can't buy the swimsuit on a Saturday.
Same problem, also when i'm repairing in bathroom Laura appears there and i have 2 opportunities: "ok/no", if i choose "no" then some quest ends up, but i didn't begin it. Can anyone explain that shit? (english is not my native language - sorry for mistakes)

Zal

May 5, 2017
Let´s see if with the newer version i´ll be able to get the Xmas event....I´ve been playing the version 1.2 and still nothing....i did everything with the police girl and that´s it...i think.
Major boost to Vnorth and also to Mirenzo the solver man!!
Zal:cool:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Let´s see if with the newer version i´ll be able to get the Xmas event....I´ve been playing the version 1.2 and still nothing....i did everything with the police girl and that´s it...i think.
Major boost to Vnorth and also to Mirenzo the solver man!!
Zal:cool:
Did you get anything with the police girl? cause I couldn't have anything with her

Zal

May 5, 2017
Did you get anything with the police girl? cause I couldn't have anything with her
Yeah bobbo69, i did. If not everything, almost everything!just follow the Mirenzo´s WT and you´ll get the scenes! ;)
Cheers to you mate!

Reactions: bobbo69

dalc

May 11, 2017
thanks for the update, although....

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label myclean_morning1v3_lasso_end_maid is defined twice, at
  File "game/BedMy.rpyc", line 924 and
  File "game/BedMy.rpyc", line 1035.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
game doesn't launch....

miina

Apr 30, 2017
How can I do the mom's kitchen sex scene? I'm following the guide but can only unlock the firt heart.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes