Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I believe I gave you 2 stars simply because I loved the animations, there may be 60+ of them but it would take me months to see them all, I only saw a few on the family and a few of the others but it took a song and a dance then a few dozen repeats and variations of the song and dances with me flipping back and forth through walkthroughs and I finally threw in the towel.
I've come to love several games out of Russia and this could have been one of them as your translation was very good.
I do wish you well.
Yeah I do agree with you, the quality of the models and animations is there, but the process to get to them is horribly long, tedious and extremely non-apparent, even with walkthroughs the progression is discouragingly grindy.
And this is a damn shame, I really like everything else.

Reactions: pystudios

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok, I am going to the end of wits.
I have been following this walkthrough here.
yet how the hell I can't get laura angry???
I have finished all lala's scenes.
Hell I have literally followed the walkthrough step by step.
now I am with laura, I have her key, I have seen all the scenes in the park with her friends,
I have done everything on the Thursday morning more than 3 times, I have stolen her money,
I have been keep saying no to her "golden shower" which I have said yes before god knows how many times and yet I only get a "bad joke" and "fine I'll go"
what am I missing?

Good God Dammit!
İ can make her angry by night sessions not on thursday GOd Dammit!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
ok, I am going to the end of wits.
I have been following this walkthrough here.
yet how the hell I can't get laura angry???
I have finished all lala's scenes.
Hell I have literally followed the walkthrough step by step.
now I am with laura, I have her key, I have seen all the scenes in the park with her friends,
I have done everything on the Thursday morning more than 3 times, I have stolen her money,
I have been keep saying no to her "golden shower" which I have said yes before god knows how many times and yet I only get a "bad joke" and "fine I'll go"
what am I missing?

Good God Dammit!
İ can make her angry by night sessions not on thursday GOd Dammit!
Cum on her face while she sleeps x3.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am sure this has been asked about before, however, I can't find it. I can't seem to buy mom a new swim suit. I have looked in the walkthrough but don't know what I have missed.

miina

Apr 30, 2017
I can't see the sex on the kitchen with Shantrel

The guide says: Next Monday do the same routine, hit hotspot “Don’t let her go” continue till heart end.

But I cant find this hotspot! Need help!

tunruly

Aug 20, 2017
Put me down as someone who was heavily discouraged by the over complexity and grindiness of the game. I liked the art and characters but goddamn if I couldn't get the Mom to progress to refusing my kiss. I followed the walkthrough but no matter how many times I grope, pull up her skirt, and do everything else I never get past it.

Oh, and volleyball is a mess. It would be much better if you just removed the girl on our team that screws us over constantly. I don't want to download dozens of saves and piece together a reasonable progression so I'm just gonna shelve this and hope you change your mind on the huge inscrutable grind necessary to advance.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
how to buy simsuit and dress in BADGIRL is not respon?? it bug fix
please teel me
this walkthrough we not understand??

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Ok so I figured out that to get the option to buy the swimsuit you need to have ber lick your penis when you sleep together(just play with her tits enought at night). however now I am supposed to gain impudence and smartass but with the speed those stats increase this might take a year.The guide says buy games on your pc but you can't do that and impudence is mostly like +1 stat per week. Any way to gain those stats in a semi decent speed?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I didn't know to "poke " Lala earlier in the game. Now my I am beyond nerd and can't trigger her beyond pulling off her bra in the Hall. Are the two related?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I didn't know to "poke " Lala earlier in the game. Now my I am beyond nerd and can't trigger her beyond pulling off her bra in the Hall. Are the two related?
I didn't find it to be relevant, but you can always go back by skipping college and brenda for a few weeks. Go at least one day per week, to avoid mom argument.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I didn't find it to be relevant, but you can always go back by skipping college and brenda for a few weeks. Go at least one day per week, to avoid mom argument.
Thanks, Mr Grem. I asked because I thought I was stuck, and not able to proceed to the club scenes. I realized I've spent so much time with Shantrel, on the beach, I didn't notice she [Lala] asks on Thursday evening.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes