Mar 8, 2018
Hi how do you get the morning blow job for shantel amd under the table it' the only two without a green mark. Thanks. Really need them for the Christmas scened

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you're looking for an "easy game" maybe this is a game you have to miss! With the cheat provided inside the game the "idiotic hotspots" are not a problem anymore. It's a pity there isn't a cheat that can play the game for you.
For me personally it was the repetition that killed this for me. I never got to see one single sex scene due to how much grind there is in the game. Its rare for Renpy made games to be this grindy, but it was just too much for me. A shame too because I love the look of the models and the intro animations were pretty hot.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I just wish there was a way to cut the grind by at least half. Even through cheating it's really grindy and tedious to get a sex scene. Of course I understand the concept of having to work your way through to get rewards, not just click ctrl and having the sex scene after clicking on a few choices. But I believe the game would benefit from the grind being cut in half and making how to progress more obvious. Some may disagree but I fully stand by that. Putting effort in to get the scenes is good, but having to grind for hours just isn't fun and doesn't feel rewarding, my boner is already dead by then. And screw that volleyball mini-game.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I just wish there was a way to cut the grind by at least half. Even through cheating it's really grindy and tedious to get a sex scene. Of course I understand the concept of having to work your way through to get rewards, not just click ctrl and having the sex scene after clicking on a few choices. But I believe the game would benefit from the grind being cut in half and making how to progress more obvious. Some may disagree but I fully stand by that. Putting effort in to get the scenes is good, but having to grind for hours just isn't fun and doesn't feel rewarding, my boner is already dead by then. And screw that volleyball mini-game.
100% agree with you. When it comes to erotica its all about the flow. From dialog, story and then scenes. I'd say less than 5% of the games out there achieve this, mostly because the devs get lost in how to go about what is actually sexy and enjoyable. Yes its a form of game, but even the likes of Playstation and Xbox gamers will quit a game if its just the same tedious crap time after time.

And whilst I do stand by my opinion that I loved the look of the models and intro animations in this game, I highly doubt a single sex scene is worth all the effect it would take in this game to unlock them.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@jezeru Look closely at the images, in most scenes wide format only adds more interior.
What's wrong with you? Why do you need an interior? ^_^
Are you trying to sell me a monitor now?:test:

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
@jezeru Look closely at the images, in most scenes wide format only adds more interior.
What's wrong with you? Why do you need an interior? ^_^
Are you trying to sell me a monitor now?:test:
No and you misunderstand, I said despite the ratio I liked the animations giving them 5 stars as some of the best I've seen. Yes I would have preferred the ratio been the defacto standard 16:9 and at least 720 but it was about the only thing I liked about the game. It's just a HUGE grind fest that takes way too long for it to be playable for me or anyone who has a life really IMO. I care much less about the ratio and am not in the monitor business. Had it not been for the endless grind it's have been one of my favorite games even with the ratio.

Reactions: Daruko01

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
No and you misunderstand, I said despite the ratio I liked the animations giving them 5 stars as some of the best I've seen. Yes I would have preferred the ratio been the defacto standard 16:9 and at least 720 but it was about the only thing I liked about the game. It's just a HUGE grind fest that takes way too long for it to be playable for me or anyone who has a life really IMO. I care much less about the ratio and am not in the monitor business. Had it not been for the endless grind it's have been one of my favorite games even with the ratio.
Ok, You do not sell monitors this is good but you are dev and write a review :WutFace: Oh XD, I will not write a review for you with a single star. Go in peace.
What about it? "hours for a few short scenes."
Read overview: This game contains 60+ animations, be sure, you can't rush through it, simply because there are so many women in the game. :FeelsBadMan:a few scenes :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: pystudios

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
stunck on the brenda gambling arc. i get the touch option twict but not the other hotspots. done this one over and over like 10 times now

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Thx Mirenzo for walkthrough 1.2))
2 Mina's animation...1 - Blowjob 2-?Can't find second...I have a last heart end at Tuesday

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ok, You do not sell monitors this is good but you are dev and write a review :WutFace: Oh XD, I will not write a review for you with a single star. Go in peace.
What about it? "hours for a few short scenes."
Read overview: This game contains 60+ animations, be sure, you can't rush through it, simply because there are so many women in the game. :FeelsBadMan:a few scenes :FeelsBadMan:
I believe I gave you 2 stars simply because I loved the animations, there may be 60+ of them but it would take me months to see them all, I only saw a few on the family and a few of the others but it took a song and a dance then a few dozen repeats and variations of the song and dances with me flipping back and forth through walkthroughs and I finally threw in the towel.
I've come to love several games out of Russia and this could have been one of them as your translation was very good.
I do wish you well.

Reactions: Daruko01
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes