kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
After downloading this I had issues extracting it, it kept freezing on the archive.rpa file using both winrar and 7zip.
I checked and downloaded the latest winrar (5.50 32bit, even though I'm running 64bit win 8.1) and 7zip (18.01 28th Jan) and both worked fine.

ETA
Be VERY careful of winrar, I usually manage to catch all the sneaky install shit but this one bypassed me and dumped a couple of shortcuts from Addsoft on my desktop. Currently running malwarebytes

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
Thanks to everyone who help me! But have another problem :( Where I must take Big Cacke? In Lisa store? But no hotspot or dialog in there. Please!

Cipress

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone can tell me why i can't get the cristmas event in my room at night ? is there a previus event that needs to be done to spawn it ? Tks

ns332

May 14, 2017
go to /cheats dir copy file inside to /game without the game loaded, then load game and save and you will find hotspots now show up
The thing is i have the hotspots, but they are not same as in walkthrough. I copied cheat file and nothing changed. Ty for helping.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The thing is i have the hotspots, but they are not same as in walkthrough. I copied cheat file and nothing changed. Ty for helping.
if when you copied it, if it didn't ask to overwrite, you put it in the wrong dir

Ez E

Feb 22, 2018
How is this game so popular? It's a giant grind doing the same scenes over and over, there's nothing to mark your progress with the girls, and the hidden "hotspot" idea is idiotic you have to constantly search for something INVISIBLE or else never get anywhere.

Seriously what am I missing, what the hell is good about this game?

Reactions: Frank01

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
someone could tell me what options I should choose in the house of the policewoman to continue the events of Lala? please.

ns332

May 14, 2017
there are 3 others in that pic, see the blue boxes? tho i guess if you're colour blind to blue you can't
Of course i see them. But in walkthrough is written, that there should be more options after i click blue box. But i don't get them.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes