tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I cant get trough touching event with Ella/Jenny/Maya. I dont have hotpots that are written in walkthrough. Maybe someone know what im doing wrong. And yes, i have finished all the events with each of the girl.
go to /cheats dir copy file inside to /game without the game loaded, then load game and save and you will find hotspots now show up

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ye i want to play legit but without hidden spots, i did what you told me ( the first step) and the hidden spots remain hidden. Do i need to activate or something? thanks in advance
if they are not showing then you did something wrong, all it does for hotspots is change the background colour to blue so you can see them easier. remember, when you copy it to the /game dir, you cannot have the game loaded. it won't bother it but you also will not see any changes as the script is already loaded and won't reload until you quit the game and reload it and your savegame.

noobios

Feb 15, 2018
I haven't compeleted the game but I think that's the only day that you find the bad girl shop empty so you can buy dresses for your interest individual events...try a walk-through...unless you wanna get lost so hard that you gonna quit like me
Monday - Friday, if we hit BADGIRL i meet Angie and someone, then we will steal bra shoes and pants

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
God i love this game... Played 1.3 for the last couple of days...
Even though there is a lot of grinding, still loving it!!!
Hi mate, since you are already reached this far in the game, would you mind to tell me how to finish the 0.9 Laura, Janna , Stella story line?

Furthest thing I reached is when Laura ask me to buy the 5k dress and then I have to talk to her girlfriends in the park and beach but they never appear ever and been stuck since then.

And how to progress from there to 1.0 and above from that point ?

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Only one of her friends appears at the park, the other appears at the beach wednesday afternoon, you need find her only once. she is with your sister.

The other girl, at the park, instead, you have to see her several times.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Hi mate, since you are already reached this far in the game, would you mind to tell me how to finish the 0.9 Laura, Janna , Stella story line?

Furthest thing I reached is when Laura ask me to buy the 5k dress and then I have to talk to her girlfriends in the park and beach but they never appear ever and been stuck since then.

And how to progress from there to 1.0 and above from that point ?
Nevermind finally I can progress, the new walkthrough on patreon saved me, I just need to talk more to them on monday evening until jenna say's Hi and stella doesn't then I can find her at the park ^^

I hope this solve the problem for other ppl who are stuck like me.

and for ppl asking about the BAD GIRL shop, the text says " MAN DAY at Saturday " not monday, so you only can go there on Saturday to buy outfits, but you will only be able to buy something when you have a quest for it.

Reactions: User_51567

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Only one of her friends appears at the park, the other appears at the beach wednesday afternoon, you need find her only once. she is with your sister.

The other girl, at the park, instead, you have to see her several times.
that wasn't the problem I couldn't even find her at the first place but I found what the problem was check my previous post

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
i want christmas.

Is there any guide?
I want christmas-> talk laura -> talk lala -> talk laura again and again until u can "poke".
Go to workshop take tools, go to store take drinks, enter again in shop take beer, go house, mount sofa (talk lala and laura), go to club and talk about cocktail.
if u do all, lala go to ur beedroom to talk, next day go to store-> talk about vodka, go to park ->thicket obtain vodka. Go home-> kitchen.

u can go other locations and see characters whit christmas outfits

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes