Feb 3, 2018
Hello
this game is huge !fellicitation to developer, sorry for my english
i have a little question i'm stuck with laura
what did one find to take laura by the ass at night? thank you

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
خوشبختی دوم

[QUOTE = "mirenzo، post: 566349، member: 58603"] اگر برنامه zip درست باشد، سعی کنید بازی را از منبع دیگری مانند مگا و یا هر [/ QUOTE] دانلود کنید.

خوشبختی دوم
Hmm, i don't think to be maniac or not have anything to do with ruin Laura dress...
Can anyone Share the save file after the christmas scene?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry friends but given the lack of time due to the fact that I created my own game, my WT 0.12 will be the last one I do. I'm sorry and I hope someone else takes over the job. Good continuation.

Mar 8, 2018
Hi I'm stuck with shantel story line I have brought 2 sets of underware but cant seem to unlock the red set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Third lingerie is bound with the lick scene Wednesday night, you have to finish that event till hearth end, repeat it 2 times.

Reactions: PacoTaco

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How is this game so popular? It's a giant grind doing the same scenes over and over, there's nothing to mark your progress with the girls, and the hidden "hotspot" idea is idiotic you have to constantly search for something INVISIBLE or else never get anywhere.

Seriously what am I missing, what the hell is good about this game?
If you're looking for an "easy game" maybe this is a game you have to miss! With the cheat provided inside the game the "idiotic hotspots" are not a problem anymore. It's a pity there isn't a cheat that can play the game for you.

Reactions: Nocro32510

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
whenever i try to use another save from here it will not load. is there anything i can do to get it to work? sucks cause i was right at 1.0 and pc died and i had to buy a new one

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes