U

User_51567

???
I thought the latest one was 1.2 not 1.3?? or am I missing something?
1.2 is the latest for the free folk :p ..

1.3 is the latest for $10 Patreons, and that's what i am for a long long time already :)

U

User_51567

Wut...I thought this site provide even the Patreon version (the paid one) ?
Not Vnorth's games.
No one leaks the game, me included.
He asked not to leak, so i'm happy to oblige... (and many, many other with me)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It took 2 different patrons sharing to compare the games for identifying marks to remove, and it became problematic finding 2 different people to share.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
@Sanjida Tonne
Go to the club in the evening. Have Mina let you in. You will get drunk from one drink as per normal. See if you wake up at Mina's place. Repeat. After doing this many times (over 5 times I think) you will get a menu with two options upon entering the club. One of the options is "Spend all money right way". Select it. If you get this menu, then you can proceed with Mina by just repeating this. If you don't have the menu option then try seeing Mina at the Police Station and see if it changes. Oh, and one other thing, you have to have only $400 or less on you when you go to the club to see the menu. There are more requirements than this but most are self-explanatory. For example, you need to buy Mina a big cake when she gets pissed at you. Start with Lisa at the shop. You need to see Mina at the Police Station doing her homework, etc.

Reactions: VNorth and luan

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hello, i downloaded a mod from here to help me see the hidden spots, i dont recall the page number. It works fine but i noticed it cleared the schedule tab. Its all empty now and i kinda want to see where each one of the girls is going to be and i cant right now. Any help?

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Hello, i downloaded a mod from here to help me see the hidden spots, i dont recall the page number. It works fine but i noticed it cleared the schedule tab. Its all empty now and i kinda want to see where each one of the girls is going to be and i cant right now. Any help?
There's a mod in the game folder called cheats or something could just help you just fine if you just wanna play legit but don't wanna bother with the hidden spot...just drag it into the game folder and replace it and you golden
if not...the other one in post works and has cheating codes but you could get busted and you need to save everytime you cheat so you don't lose all your progress cuz somehow the game can detect code cheating if you increase your stats too much I think it is more than 5 each you would get cheat warning and game over? not sure but anyway...cheating would'nt really help you that much this game is so confusing anyway...without a really good Walk-through a detailed one you screwed even with cheats unless you ready to spend couple of days trying to complete it...and let me tell the one in OP's post s*ck don't waste your time with it

anyway try this
I think this might save your asses a little bit . It's better than 0.9 atleast . Got this from a foreign website , have to download the whole game though to get the file via torrent
it might help you a lil

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I went to Minas place and got a bj

I went to minas office and she showed her test and it said end.

Am i supposed to do the test? Wtf I am stucked

ns332

May 14, 2017
I cant get trough touching event with Ella/Jenny/Maya. I dont have hotpots that are written in walkthrough. Maybe someone know what im doing wrong. And yes, i have finished all the events with each of the girl.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
There's a mod in the game folder called cheats or something could just help you just fine if you just wanna play legit but don't wanna bother with the hidden spot...just drag it into the game folder and replace it and you golden
if not...the other one in post works and has cheating codes but you could get busted and you need to save everytime you cheat so you don't lose all your progress cuz somehow the game can detect code cheating if you increase your stats too much I think it is more than 5 each you would get cheat warning and game over? not sure but anyway...cheating would'nt really help you that much this game is so confusing anyway...without a really good Walk-through a detailed one you screwed even with cheats unless you ready to spend couple of days trying to complete it...and let me tell the one in OP's post s*ck don't waste your time with it

anyway try this

it might help you a lil

Ye i want to play legit but without hidden spots, i did what you told me ( the first step) and the hidden spots remain hidden. Do i need to activate or something? thanks in advance

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
So... I am guessing no one has found out how to get the new Laura night penetration scene yet?? Well that's too bad... literally only thing I was looking forward to seeing in this update. :(

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes