HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Friday morning, hide. brenda always catchs me. is there a number of time she catchts you before go on or it's a random thing?
^This as well. Lost count how many Fridays went by before I tried it again and she still catches me.

*Nevermind figured it out. I let my college score drop too low.

Not sure what's more frustrating and the same time comical; the English translation or the freaking grinding.

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
After upsetting Laura and then she asking (at the park) for a beer i went to the store but there wasnt an option to purchase beer. I ignored this for a while as i thought i would have to progress the other 2 girls maybe (this game is weird like that sometimes). But after weeks of trying beer is still not showing in the store for me and all the 3 park girls seems stuck/maxed out at this point.

When i go to the laura's room at night i have all the options including "take a chance" which dosnt seem to make her mad and she wont ask for a beer anymore.

Would love some advice as i have spent hours on this save.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
After upsetting Laura and then she asking (at the park) for a beer i went to the store but there wasnt an option to purchase beer.
You are well acquainted with Lisa from the store. Look Janna's quest.
When i go to the laura's room at night i have all the options including "take a chance" which dosnt seem to make her mad and she wont ask for a beer anymore.
This should not be.
Maybe you changed the variables in a non-game way? The block is removed only after the beginning of the scene handjob.

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys im stuck with Lala. She caught me under the bed before i could touch her ass and now she always catches me under the bed. In addition im kingnerd level so i never got to the hotspot with studying either. Should i just drop my student level to c-student again?

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Nope no cheats where used as i didnt want to scew with the save. Maybe its because i haven't reached the xmas event yet and thats could be where the "beer" unlocks at the store?

Also Janna's last conversation in the park ends with something like "cya baby" according to the WT she should be asking for a beer too.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good day/evening,

The current version of this game is 2.3 and you say this mod works with 1.0. Is this still compatible?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Also Janna's last conversation in the park ends with something like "cya baby" according to the WT she should be asking for a beer too.
Christmas event has no influence on the purchase of beer.
For unlock the "beer" at the store buy coffee and cakes several times.

The game is not so primitive. You have to buy beer yourself, girls like beer you could see it before. But there is a hint.
Go to Jeanne a few times and you will read:
"Maybe I should treat the girl to some beer? I've been beating around the bush much too long."
If you're not on good terms with Lisa, you'll read it:
"They won't sell me beer though."

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Christmas event has no influence on the purchase of beer.
For unlock the "beer" at the store buy coffee and cakes several times.

The game is not so primitive. You have to buy beer yourself, girls like beer you could see it before. But there is a hint.
Go to Jeanne a few times and you will read:
"Maybe I should treat the girl to some beer? I've been beating around the bush much too long."
If you're not on good terms with Lisa, you'll read it:
"They won't sell me beer though."
I'm now able to buy Jaenne some beer but still not laura and seems like somehow my save got broken?
I did the event with Laura to make her mad ie cum in her face but i got no option there to buy her beer at the park and now i can not do that event anymore as the game has moved her past the even to one where you have "take a chance" as a choice. But i noticed that when i check her event page that this event still isnt ticked.

Save file attached.

Reactions: DonBilbo

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm now able to buy Jaenne some beer but still not laura and seems like somehow my save got broken?
First screenshot... This is a recurring event and is reset.
" Money over 1000" Also not constant.
The end of the event - "Laura gave you a handjob" Let's watch it...

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
@gooner69 I look your save. It's good work. I started the event after I cum Laura on the face.
Thanks alot for taking a look, i kinda figured it out after you mentioned last night that her bedroom scene i had, can still progress to cum on her face or in her mouth. The walkthrough i was using didnt make this clear it seemed that i had somehow progressed past this stage. But tbf to the WT i think its the only place ive been stuck so far after quite a few hours progressing.
The other thing that was throwing me off was the conversation with Janne as there was never any mention of me getting her some beer. The convo would end with me saying i better leave her alone before Laura shows up as shes an angry girl. But heading to the shop after this convo allowed me to buy Janne beer atleast.
I guess the convo didnt show correct with Janne as Laura hadnt progressed far enough yet.

jjcost

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone give a save with the last scene with Chantel (v 2.3) and the scenes in the screenshots (ty google translate).
fas.PNG asfaf.PNG

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes