gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Now stuck with Shantrel and starting the teaching lessons with her. I'm at the point where I've missed school for the week and gone back to shoool and met with her and Moira 3 times but there is no hospot when she shows me her underwear and there isn't anything else atm which is gaining me hearts.
Also not sure what to do with brenda at this point, ive been doing lessons at her house including sunday lessons after getting rid of Jack but after getting the end heart on sunday after giving her wine 3x im not sure where to go although i havent spent anywhere near as much time trying to figue this part out yet as i have with Shantrel. Would rather get her fixed as she is the main chararcter.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Good day/evening,

The current version of this game is 2.3 and you say this mod works with 1.0. Is this still compatible?
i also say "check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work" :)))))

anyway , i still use it , but i am not going to "update" it

Original696Sin

Nov 17, 2018
just sayin, know it's been said before but visible day and time might help in an open-ish world, oh and name header on people in the people menu.

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
Bruv, he was not lying about Shantrel being the best milf. Dialog can be a little odd at times and it's a pain in the ass to get to the scenes even with that funky ass guide but the build up is fantastic and the scenes are soooo worth it. Well done my guy! Definitely top tier milf.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Ugh!! I am soooo lost on shantel's path. I keep getting stuff out of order compared to what the walkthrough says. I have not even seen the scene where she is in bed with the MC and laying on her belly saying "awe" yet I have already started getting the options for the dreams. Also, I have not seen her change back to the black and white dress in the kitchen on Monday night. Anyone know where I screwed up or where to go from here? I also haven't bought her swimsuit.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Ugh!! I am soooo lost on shantel's path. I keep getting stuff out of order compared to what the walkthrough says. I have not even seen the scene where she is in bed with the MC and laying on her belly saying "awe" yet I have already started getting the options for the dreams. Also, I have not seen her change back to the black and white dress in the kitchen on Monday night. Anyone know where I screwed up or where to go from here? I also haven't bought her swimsuit.
Also it says to sleep with her on a Tuesday in the walkthrough, yet her room is locked

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
after you finish the leopard scene ( sex with her) next wednesday she will be wearing a different outfit, you need to do the same
1st hit on the hotspot
2nd shoot the dart

she will tell you that she has a surprise for you and show you her outfit and give you a blowjob

next tuesday drink all coffee you can at night ,
this time during the cleaning event , durind the blowjob it will display the choice to pee on her
she will be angry with you and she wont going to comeback to do the cleaning

i saw all the pictures and videos in this update and there is nothing left in there , so i guess thats the end for this update
When you say "after you finish the leopard scene ( sex with her)" you mean vaginal sex or footjob? I ask it cause i had footjob in that scene (i started this scene at the beginning of the game, so i was far from sex with shantrel). Now she changed clothes (bj scene where you can choose between coffee scene or not) and if there was sex in previous scene, i would know if i screwed that scene, with no hope to see it

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Ok the last message I have written was too confusing, so step by step
Laura v2.2 sleeping sex scene:
you need to finish all lala sex scenes before,
enter laura's room until you see her with a bikini top and a pink skirt or doing excise (preferably both)
first time you play with her she will wake up and lala will see you and will enter shantrels room
now find laura with her denim skirt and black bra (but not friday night) dont take the chance. lala will want to talk to you but wont.
now try to find laura with bikini top and skirt again, this time she wont wake up, but lala will enter the room, play the scene
another night same thing, this time lala will stay at the room. shoot her in the face! (head shot yeah)
repeat the scene.
profit.
thats all.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
shantrel christmas dress v2.3

fallow the christmas events on walkthrough as good side,
before starting the christmas buy the dress (day time) from bad girl (have minimum 4.500 dolars)
start christmas
make the punch
chose ellie when shantrel asks
profit.
if you choose jenny there is no shantrel but girls will have fun with you. (even if mc sleeps)

Reactions: Alteni

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hmpf...Text says i could clean up and then i could take a shower..nothing nothing happens no button there..so?

And last one down it show (light blue) right side - 10. next to up "Day) how do i make that to 0 or + .?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes