mvn1231

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, does anyone help me with this part with Shantrel? I already bought the 3 panties, I have complete the quests 1-15, 18 ...
at quest 19 he asks me to buy panties but I can't buy anymore ...
Does anyone know if I am missing something or if it is a bug? shp.jpg

Reactions: Kaelathor

Cooltoy

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, I can not get lala's blowjob, I miss something because it appears a heart with a? I hide under her bed, she masturbates her ass but nothing is unblocking.

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, does anyone help me with this part with Shantrel? I already bought the 3 panties, I have complete the quests 1-15, 18 ...
at quest 19 he asks me to buy panties but I can't buy anymore ...
Does anyone know if I am missing something or if it is a bug? View attachment 403052
I am stuck with buying more panties as well (got the 3) however to finish it she needs to be cleaning and you pull up her outfit when she bent over, if you continue she should give you BJ next week she will be ready for you this time when she is bent over the chair click on her "tail" above her ass and that will start the last event to finish it.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i'm blocked with mom's quest n. 22 (the one on the sofa with lala, the "pinching" phase): what should i do to unlock the sex scene?

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
Apprenez à prononcer

Is there a hidden button for fuck stella, I give her her lipstick, and all I have is a blowjob, I can not fuck her. I tried it on Friday and Saturday, sometimes it's not the right lipsticks and sometimes I only have the blowjob. I don't understand :(

geege

Jul 19, 2019
the game quite hard without walktrough, i'd stuck around 2 hours gameplay on Shantrel until it force me to read walktrough (lifting skirt stuff)

scenes quite hot....and our MC love to jokes around..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm fan of hairy bush...and damn i was hoping for Moira to get more hairy...she is too smooth for a thicc and sexy milf (need milf like Yazimin milfy city)
all i can say you will really enjoy playing this game....(don't hope playing this game pure without walktrough.... hehe)

Reactions: kykazy

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
any advice on how to get past the anti-cheating?
as much as i like this game its a confusing click fest even with cheats

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
HELP!! how do i install the , step by step? I cant figure out how to make it work...

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
HELP!! how do i install the , step by step? I cant figure out how to make it work...
did you try the this guide from the mod site?

Unzip the file to main folder (Where the exe is).

1)First run the bat to create the un.rpy file (uses the unren method)
2)then run the game (the batch tries to run the game so wait few secs)
2.a)if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
steps 1-2 are for the rpy files creation

3)if the batch closes (for some reason :p ) rerun the batch it will now find the rpy files (if step 2 was successful)
3.a)apply the mods (follow instruction in the batch file)

4)run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD
what that means ? if you start new game you will not see any mod
you must save and then load to see the mod

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes