alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
walkthru is dam hard to follow XD
it's my opinion, i could be wrong and i lost a couple updates.
it my point, i could be wrong.
its a mess, the mechanics on game have changed, now the game have quest to unlock, where the quests give you a request to unlock, not a progressive history were all updates follow the history.
im stuck in first quest to shantrel :ROFLMAO:, request to unlock 4 different choices 1 animation?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
how do you get the scene with the mom on monday moring in her room? i click on the butt up but then nothing ditd this for 5 monday already Unbenannt.png

GoldenRazor

Nov 12, 2017
Just go to the beach, you will see Moira and her daughter. After some time Moira will show you boob, blick three times on the nipple (3 is magic number), then she turns over -> three clicks on her ass -> sex happens. But keep aware there is no hidden text, bastard VNORTH removed the text to trick us on this
Hmmm, you probably have the extra 2 animations for 3.0?

Reactions: PacoTaco

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Mess of a game...interface is pretty badly laid out. Dialogue is from Google Translate or its poorer cousin. Too (way to) many repeats of the same animation that isn't fun or sexy at all. Not sure what I can suggest to help make this fun to play. It's a pretty standard concept grab a crumb from here to spend it there....corrupt the ladies and get laid....but what a mess.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
What i need to do in the kitchen ? I try everything
Not in the kitchen, but in the square meet Shantrel and do not give her money. It is meant that after the 8th quest you can continue and complete the quest on the square.

Last edited:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Mess of a game...interface is pretty badly laid out. Dialogue is from Google Translate or its poorer cousin. Too (way to) many repeats of the same animation that isn't fun or sexy at all. Not sure what I can suggest to help make this fun to play. It's a pretty standard concept grab a crumb from here to spend it there....corrupt the ladies and get laid....but what a mess.
Can you recommend me any games with animations that are sexy and fun? I’m interested in what kind of animations you are comparing, maybe I could learn something there. It is desirable that these games were the animation is longer than 8 seconds, within a shorter time it is difficult to make a nice variety of movements and change of emotions.
In those games that I played, the animations are very short and primitive, often a simple forward and backward movement, without trying to detail the animation, animating other parts of the body.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
VNorth Hey, just do what others do - take DAZ, make a 2-second animation and then use the living hell of it, saving the same animation from different viewpoints. Voila, you can boast 10+ animations from one scene!

Reactions: VNorth

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Can you recommend me any games with animations that are sexy and fun? I’m interested in what kind of animations you are comparing, maybe I could learn something there. It is desirable that these games were the animation is longer than 8 seconds, within a shorter time it is difficult to make a nice variety of movements and change of emotions.
In those games that I played, the animations are very short and primitive, often a simple forward and backward movement, without trying to detail the animation, animating other parts of the body.
i think many people do not have a problem with the animation or the length of it, the animations are pretty good actually but to get the scenes for example is a pain in the ass, it is not the problem that there is the concept greb A to get B but there is no guiding line, for example i did not know which quest have to be finished for another quest to trigger and so on, the walkthrough is not very helpfula nd the game does not give any hints what to do next. So alle we can do is follow the hints on the computer of the player and then click houers and houers everywhere to randomly trigger something. I spent 3 day, every day 5 to 8 hours to complete the game. The length was not a problem but that clicking everywher without knowing that it will trigger something was very frustrating. The game concept is just grinding

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
i think many people do not have a problem with the animation or the length of it, the animations are pretty good actually but to get the scenes for example is a pain in the ass, it is not the problem that there is the concept greb A to get B but there is no guiding line, for example i did not know which quest have to be finished for another quest to trigger and so on, the walkthrough is not very helpfula nd the game does not give any hints what to do next. So alle we can do is follow the hints on the computer of the player and then click houers and houers everywhere to randomly trigger something. I spent 3 day, every day 5 to 8 hours to complete the game. The length was not a problem but that clicking everywher without knowing that it will trigger something was very frustrating. The game concept is just grinding
I was looking for something to cut, and I cut something. I tried to do that in game events happened in different days of the week. If you pass not only one character, you do not have to skip often days.
But I agree that the game was too complicated, such as Shantrel events start at 4 different locations, these events can be run in parallel, but it seems to me that the players do these events consistently. But here it’s too late to remake something.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Don't need to remake anything, we just need some clues where to go next as part of the gameplay/dialog progression. Things in the girls dialog that they want, or even just player thoughts, I should go to x and do y. If you repeat a step you already did it should remind you that you need to do the next thing. Stuff like that.

Reactions: Canade and VNorth

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I was looking for something to cut, and I cut something. I tried to do that in game events happened in different days of the week. If you pass not only one character, you do not have to skip often days.
But I agree that the game was too complicated, such as Shantrel events start at 4 different locations, these events can be run in parallel, but it seems to me that the players do these events consistently. But here it’s too late to remake something.
Hopes up man, the game is really great even if tehre is this grinding stuff, yeah maybe it is to complicated but that is ok for the most of us i think. But what we all need is a prober walkthrough or little ingame walkthoughs which will tell the player what to do if he is stuck, if there such thing alot of the problems and hateful emotions during the play would be solved. the problem that the player can solve multiple quests at once is not the problem i think. just that there is no help if you are stuck at something not all. I did play this game to the end because of the animations, the funny moments even if could ragequit this game at some points.

And do NOT do a REMAKE. just give us a prober walktrough than we can all fap in peace :)

Reactions: VNorth

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Your animations not so boring like others. Do your thing and don't listen to anyone)))

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes