laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
People still play this grindy mess wow gave up on this game my save corrupt when I cheated so I started a new game cheated a same thing cheated 1 more time same thing decide to play straight with out cheat save corrupted again and this happens after days of grinding theres no specific place it messes up messed up different places I tried following walkthrough trying to get all girls that's another problem you cant or could get all girls in 1 playthrough

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
lost track of this for a few....months? years? no idea.... anyway: did the English improve yet? Was like a machine translation back then.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017

Save file doesn't seem to work for me. Just gives a fresh save.

EDIT: Can anyone else try uploading their save from end of last update or a completed 3.0 save?

Last edited:

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
I must be doing something wrong cause it won't work for me either. Do you know what I should do?

Edit:
Aight, I got a pm telling me how to make sure it works in case you already have saves called the same.

Try removing old saves from folder c -> users ->Your username -> AppData -> Roaming -> RenPy -> HouseScreen.

Last edited:

GoldenRazor

Nov 12, 2017
X2 - I finished Moira's quest 4 but didn't find any scene with her on the beach !!!!!
That's because I don't think there is one. I've looked into the files, there is no anal scene with her on the beach.

Only scenes with her on the beach is in the intro. Couldn't find anything more.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
That's because I don't think there is one. I've looked into the files, there is no anal scene with her on the beach.

Only scenes with her on the beach is in the intro. Couldn't find anything more.
ok

i'm only asking because in the walkthrough for this update that is a few pages back it says that at the end there is a beach scene with Moira

but I also found it a bit odd to have the indication that Quest 4 was competed and still missing a scene

Reactions: MCTz1996

GoldenRazor

Nov 12, 2017
ok

i'm only asking because in the walkthrough for this update that is a few pages back it says that at the end there is a beach scene with Moira

but I also found it a bit odd to have the indication that Quest 4 was competed and still missing a scene
Yes, I'm aware, I was looking for it too, but then I found it odd that I've already seen the 6 animations and had the quest completed so I decided to dig around the files.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes