Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that, lots of grinding and very hard to follow
at least the posts with walkthroughs of every short update could be inserted in the opening post.
Like this for 3.0
always choose to come later to Moira -> check her in sauna - complement, next week choose other option, next week she drops pen (hidden spot on pen) - then (hidden spot on dress) - don't finish straight away press all options multiple times and after you see animation when he slaps her ass and dialog starts, next week come but nothing happens, next week hidden spot on boobs, next week hidden spot on head -> if you did all you can get anal scene with Moira at the beach.

Reactions: bobbo69

icarocg

Jun 15, 2018
always choose to come later to Moira -> check her in sauna - complement, next week choose other option, next week she drops pen (hidden spot on pen) - then (hidden spot on dress) - don't finish straight away press all options multiple times and after you see animation when he slaps her ass and dialog starts, next week come but nothing happens, next week hidden spot on boobs, next week hidden spot on head -> if you did all you can get anal scene with Moira at the beach.
I've done every sex scene in her house, but I haven't found her on the beach for the anal scene yet, when does it happen?

Reactions: analogman

mrseventy

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone share a save for the start of 3.0 please? Last time I played was 2.7 and the saves no longer work.

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
Any1 have cheats 4 this ??
I don't like games where u need to waste so much time to collect some relationship points. As the matter of fact, I start to hate those things since updates of ''The Tyrrant'' came. When I realized that old save won't work and gotta start same shit from the beginning. It was pain in the ass to collect POINTS in games like The Twist and Tyrant. Took me over 50+ hours for Twist to beat game till update 0.30. Then I realized : wait - omg , fuk it...I gotta go from start ?? It was great thing in THE TWIST, those cheats. Spare me so much wasted time when old saves not work.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes