RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
really like the game, but its way to complicated and linear even with a walkthrough its hard to follow
I agree, it's boring when u need to collect billion of points to repeat one scene over and over again just to see 1 new thing, and then again, and again...and again.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
So how do you finish the quest 9 for the mom? It just says finish quest 8 and i already sid that but nothing happened

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v3.0] [Vnorth] - Original Size: 2.39GB

Download PC (548MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v3.0] [Vnorth] - Original Size: 2.39GB

Download PC (548MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i highlight the hints ? in version 2.9 the hints where in red but in version 3.0 they are not so does anybody have any ideas

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how do i highlight the hints ? in version 2.9 the hints where in red but in version 3.0 they are not so does anybody have any ideas
did you used the - ?

in every update you have to instal the MOD

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
yes i have tried both versions 0.4.3.3 and version 0.4.4 and in both versions the hints are still not showing in red

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
I've done every sex scene in her house, but I haven't found her on the beach for the anal scene yet, when does it happen?
Just go to the beach, you will see Moira and her daughter. After some time Moira will show you boob, blick three times on the nipple (3 is magic number), then she turns over -> three clicks on her ass -> sex happens. But keep aware there is no hidden text, bastard VNORTH removed the text to trick us on this

Reactions: PacoTaco
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes