Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone know the command to get acid and how to get Laura to not be pissed off at me... my game got glitched and she keeps getting pissed off at me for no reason, and I cant get the acid for the second time around...

please help. I have dirtyConsole added in.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
3.1 was on svscomics.com/ for like an hour a week ago, but i didn't get it... now i cant find it there anymore.

Reactions: goldb00y

Marti7337

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone mind telling me julia moira path? im at tuesday w8ting . and moira how do u unlock animations other than the 3 at her house?

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
Man. I'm stuck at fuck Laura infront of Lala. I dont know how exactly i should do. I need some help
I found the solution: go to laura's room every night until "take a chance" and "leave" appear, select "leave"; now you should meet lala and start the quest with the heart "?"; after that you can go to laura's room for more choices.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ChiChat00

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Man. I'm stuck at fuck Laura infront of Lala. I dont know how exactly i should do. I need some help
keep trying, also its a different scene. She will be wearing a wight dress and her feet will be on the floor. It took me like 3 weeks in game, trying ever chance to get it to trigger.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes