NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
News about 3.3
Probably in version 3.3 there will be 2 animations with Shantrel.
+ Probably in version 3.3 there will be animations with Laura, Lala.

Since I can't release updates monthly now, version 3.3 is final. I might release additions to the game with other characters, but I'm not sure when.
After the release of this version 3.3, I will stop billing.
In December, it will be 3 years since I started working on this game.

Reactions: xImakingIx

Zal

May 5, 2017
1575300546059.png

You mean this quest?It´s done but it still gives mr the red markers.....
Thank you for your help
Zal

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I found her in the Bathrom but when we go to her rooom, she kicks me out, did i do something wrong?
I have the same problem, I try sometimes changing angry and good blow, but they watch TV after blowjb or she kicks me out her room if I antry her.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
how do this point
you adjusted the plan to sedyce laura
I'm stuck there too. If you're giving hint on adjusting plan, at least explain what da fuck is da plan ffs...
Don't have option to buy beer and all 12 previous quests are completed, even though some subquests are marked as not finished, idk if it's a bug, but according to 3.1 there should be an option to buy beer, if dude who posted it hadn't forgot to mention some previous step in buying beer.

Reactions: Zal

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
I'm stuck there too. If you're giving hint on adjusting plan, at least explain what da fuck is da plan ffs...
Don't have option to buy beer and all 12 previous quests are completed, even though some subquests are marked as not finished, idk if it's a bug, but according to 3.1 there should be an option to buy beer, if dude who posted it hadn't forgot to mention some previous step in buying beer.
What da plan is? What you think da plan is all game long??? :)

First you must see her in curtains Monday Tuesday night in her room. After the dialogue next Monday go to shop and search for "seductive beer"

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018

First you must see her in curtains Monday Tuesday night in her room. After the dialogue next Monday go to shop and search for "seductive beer"
I have no problem with bying a beer. But Laura only give GG a blowjob, but he cannot fuck her.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017

We all know what da plan is, however dev should've put better hint, at least one sentence on how to complete the plan. Anyway, i can find Laura any night naked with bear between her leg or something and that's it. I don't have an option to buy beer in the store, so if i'm not missing something it's another bug like a lot of them in previous updates and the only option to continue is to use someones save. So if someone can upload complete 3.0 before new content that would be appreciated.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
It
I have no problem with bying a beer. But Laura only give GG a blowjob, but he cannot fuck her.
For start quest u need "Tuesday Night" and "quest 8" has done and "quest 12" has done.
When GG enter into room he must get message:
"The door is unlocked... And Laura had changed instead of just going to bed dressed.".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u can't start event, try to repeat blowjob from Lora for the dress(quest 8) and when u cum on her in the evening (quest 12).

It's a full save from 2.9 w/o a Moira quest. And need to get 25 point of the college to get it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes