insatiableme22

May 29, 2018
I was going to start a fresh new game and I noticed that the save file location for this game is under AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen. If this has already been made clear my bad, but I found it a little tough to find, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else has a similar issue.
Thank you, big help!!

Reactions: fmanaway

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

i'm totally stuck with the christmas event with Jana and Elly. I can't find a way to get rid of the boy. I've read the in game walkthrough with 1,2,1,2,2 etc.... I've tried by choosing the answers following the numbers but i can't reach the "dance" stage.

Did someone succeed? and what am i doing wrong ?
Thanx for the help and happy christmas.

Reactions: Incest games fan

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
God I hate this game.... but LOVE it so much.... I hate you Vnorth...

I can NOT.STOP.PLAYING.THIS.FUCKING.GAME....!

You are evil and should burn in hell...

Why do you make CRACK?

All praise Vnorth!

addicted.gif

hehe... love you man (WOman? no assumptions) can't get enough... awesome job Vnorth :love:...

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
God I hate this game.... but LOVE it so much.... I hate you Vnorth...

I can NOT.STOP.PLAYING.THIS.FUCKING.GAME....!

You are evil and should burn in hell...

Why do you make CRACK?

All praise Vnorth!

View attachment 492558

hehe... love you man (WOman? no assumptions) can't get enough... awesome job Vnorth :love:...
I feel the same. Can't stand the grind, but love playing the game lol.

Reactions: MOISTNESS
Oct 26, 2017
So did the abhorrent use of the English language ever get fixed? Left this in the recycle bin about a year ago and the fact that it's still going makes me think there may be some cause to try it again.

Apr 27, 2017
How do i progress with Laura quest 12 after i came on her? i did that but the computer doesn't say that i did and now she calls me a wanker when i tried to get into her room and at the breakfast in the morning.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes