D

Deleted member 45040

This must be the worst game on this site.
It's grindy yes. Dual Family or Teachers pets are far worse games and devs. This game at least gets updated fairly frequently. A lot of other more popular games on here go several month's or even a year without updates. They give patreon the bad rap it deserves.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Any1 have an walktrough or ya'll playin with tha cheats (!?)
:p:p impossible that people become so selfish in these days so no1 can help with 1 PDF file.
All the walkthroughs that are available are posted within this thread, and referring to people as selfish because they don't create one for you, is no way of engendering sympathy. Beside, there is a hint system in the game.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Any1 have an walktrough or ya'll playin with tha cheats (!?)
:p:p impossible that people become so selfish in these days so no1 can help with 1 PDF file.
Well this selfish individual posted a chart back 10 pages or so;
https://f95zone.to/threads/second-happiness-v3-2-vnorth.1919/page-378#post-2397129
So if you are not too lazy to play the game instead of having others play it for you, you might give it a try. And as 401Grem said, there is a hint system in the game to help you along.

Cooltoy

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to access the threesome. as soon as i buy the beer, i no longer have access to laura's room

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to access the threesome. as soon as i buy the beer, i no longer have access to laura's room
Monday night, after buying beer, knock on Lala's door, you are still locked out, then go into Laura's room and she will follow

Reactions: Cooltoy

KorosuUno

Apr 22, 2017
How do i progress with Laura quest 12 after i came on her? i did that but the computer doesn't say that i did and now she calls me a wanker when i tried to get into her room and at the breakfast in the morning.
click on dont cum.. then she lets you finger her then you get the options to come again, choose cum on her

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
SadeNess Is there something you want to discuss with me? Skyrim? Good game. But women have men's palms, like shovels. Now try fap knowing about this. :giggle:
You read the old comments. Do you want me to discuss your comment about these comments with you?:rolleyes: The game is more than 2.5 years old.
Play the mini-game volleyball in my game, I'll read your comment about it.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes