VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
조언을 해주는데 먼 공격적으로 개발자가 나한테 빚 진거 없냐는 식으로 비꼬면서 개소릴하지?
Can you write more specifically where you can't pass the game? I added an additional description to the in-game hints if the moment was really difficult.

How to activate the quest I write in the changelog and in the tips, but the player must pass the quest himself. I do not see sense to think of a quest and then to write, how to pass it. This is pointless work.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Can you write more specifically where you can't pass the game? I added an additional description to the in-game hints if the moment was really difficult.

How to activate the quest I write in the changelog and in the tips, but the player must pass the quest himself. I do not see sense to think of a quest and then to write, how to pass it. This is pointless work.
VNorth is there any update for christmas this year ??

InRealTime

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone have recommendations for games similar to this? I'd prefer a game that has only one path through it so that I don't have to make choices that force me to replay the game to experience all the paths or force me to constantly save so that I don't accidentally make a choice I cannot recover from. I've tried Summertime Saga and found that to be good. It has a few decision points, but only a couple that I've found so far, so I didn't mind. I also tried Chloe18 and found that to be good although I eventually lost interest in it and didn't go back. Thanks.

PedroCavalcante

Nov 16, 2017
i found out how to fuck Laura!
you need to click the hotspot 3x and right after click cum.
After that, you go to the bathroom and you'll try to fuck her in the first time but she won't let you.
then you repeat in the next mon night and she'll let you fuck her.
Sorry for bad english, have a potato ♥
images.jpg

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Yes, it has improved quite a bit. I seldom come across anything that is phrased awkwardly or is unclear.
Oh, finally someone confirmed it, thank you man (I'm the translator). I was really starting to doubt my ability to convey the dev's message in a clear way. The original text in Russian is quite colloquial, that was one of the things that attracted me to the game in version 0.4 that was 2.5 years ago, and slang/colloquial language is somewhat hard to translate properly if you're not a native English speaker. I thought it was a shame to let such a promising game go with google-translated text and offered the Dev my help.

Last edited:

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Oh, finally someone confirmed it, thank you man (I'm the translator). I was really starting to doubt my ability to convey the dev's message in a clear way. The original text in Russian is quite colloquial, that was one of the things that attracted me to the game in version 0.4 that was 2.5 years ago, and slang/colloquial language is somewhat hard to translate properly if you're not a native English speaker. I thought it was a shame to let such a promising game go with google-translated text and offered the Dev my help.
You did a good job man

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes