Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
i found out how to fuck Laura!
you need to click the hotspot 3x and right after click cum.
After that, you go to the bathroom and you'll try to fuck her in the first time but she won't let you.
then you repeat in the next mon night and she'll let you fuck her.
Sorry for bad english, have a potato ♥
View attachment 500913
Sorry, I'm still stuck at this part. What do you mean you to go the bathroom and try to fuck her there? Does it happen on a specific day or immediately after the event? I can't get that part to trigger. After you cum in her mouth the event ends for me every time.

Last edited:

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry, I'm still stuck at this part. What do you mean you to go the bathroom and try to fuck her there? Does it happen on a specific day or immediately after the event? I can't get that part to trigger. After you cum in her mouth the event ends for me every time.
You have to click two times and then cum.
And then go to the bathroom.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Getting confused, we'll no that's not right I am confused. Trying to advance my impudence doesn't go past 10 and smartass past 4 , student 21. I haven't really done anything with anyone and the 1.2 walkthrough has me confused as hell trying to keep track of what day it is. Will advancing other characters other than mother start to change my numbers ?

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
is there a scene with moira outside her house? I read there is an animated scene in the park and the beach but cant trigger any.

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
How I remember U need to go to the Laura's room at the Friday night. Few times Lola scares u but u have to repeat entering on the next week. It has only the one hidden spot, but u have cheats and can see by yourself.
THANK YOU I GOT IT

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes