laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Furthest I've got with this game was when Dad girlfriend kiss you I believe after she slapped you for missing school but game got so buggy and things weren't working properly according to the walkthrough there was several complaints so I've given this game a break for almost a year in Hope's things have gotten better apparently things are already looking grim I just checked the walkthrough and apparently it's still v1.2 and game is v3.2 it seems this is the same walkthrough I left over a year ago.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This Dev is still at it with his difficult/buggy game this is why I stopped play it seems there hasn't been any improvements Dev can fix these issues but chooses not too not only game is hard but also bugged the fuq out this is a guiness Milking Strategy dont get me wrong it's a good game but you are meant to fail quest no matter how precise you follow walkthrough something always goes wrong, I've started a new game over 50x I didn't mind because I don't mind grindy games but problem with this is it has bugs so if your caught in a bug and an event didn't start when it was initially was supposed to start don't even bother with that save believe me its ruined even if event finally start a few days later you will begin to notice certain even are not sequencing with the walkthrough. This game alot like Foot of the Mountain if you make 1 wrong left turn don't bother continuing trust me. Also if you use cheats don't use it to change things not even $ is safe when using cheats Dev deliberate put anti for those that think they came conquer his Milking Strategy your saves can get corrupt or bugged and you wont even notice till you've gotten pretty deep in your playthrough and notice something is wrong. My opinion only safe use of cheats is to reveal hotspots nothing else.

D

Deleted member 607315

Just follow the built-in walkthrough. It's not that hard.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
This Dev is still at it with his difficult/buggy game this is why I stopped play it seems there hasn't been any improvements Dev can fix these issues but chooses not too not only game is hard but also bugged the fuq out this is a guiness Milking Strategy dont get me wrong it's a good game but you are meant to fail quest no matter how precise you follow walkthrough something always goes wrong, I've started a new game over 50x I didn't mind because I don't mind grindy games but problem with this is it has bugs so if your caught in a bug and an event didn't start when it was initially was supposed to start don't even bother with that save believe me its ruined even if event finally start a few days later you will begin to notice certain even are not sequencing with the walkthrough. This game alot like Foot of the Mountain if you make 1 wrong left turn don't bother continuing trust me. Also if you use cheats don't use it to change things not even $ is safe when using cheats Dev deliberate put anti for those that think they came conquer his Milking Strategy your saves can get corrupt or bugged and you wont even notice till you've gotten pretty deep in your playthrough and notice something is wrong. My opinion only safe use of cheats is to reveal hotspots nothing else.
Game is working fine.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
VNorth made a (locked) post on his Patreon page yesterday. Can anyone share that here?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 607315

How to finish shantrel quest 21 , morning bedroom ?
Go to shantrel in morning.
Then go to park in the morning take a ride with the girl in the bike, do the things with her, in the school be lazy. Repeat thisthe whole week.
Come back to shantrel in the next week.

If not works, try repeat a couple times. Luck for you!

D

Deleted member 607315

Is there any hotspot in shantrel quest 22 other than pinching lola ?
Yes, I don't remember the order. But it's easy to figuring out.

Tips:
First finish wednesday/saturday events with shantrel in the couch, living room. It's required for continue. You know that it's working when you choose. No I'm rubbing here and the scene continues.

After finishing this quests (wednesday & saturday), You'll have more choices in quest 22.You know that you can complete the quest 22, when you and shantrel stand up from the couch. After the scene, go to shantrel's room, have fun! And Good Luck!

HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
Yes, I don't remember the order. But it's easy to figuring out.

Tips:
First finish wednesday/saturday events with shantrel in the couch, living room. It's required for continue. You know that it's working when you choose. No I'm rubbing here and the scene continues.

After finishing this quests (wednesday & saturday), You'll have more choices in quest 22.You know that you can complete the quest 22, when you and shantrel stand up from the couch. After the scene, go to shantrel's room, have fun! And Good Luck!
Got it , thanku sir

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
About version 3.3 free/public edition...

For whatever reason, VNorth is not providing a free version of the latest update. He's been online the past couple of days and chosen to ignore PMs, profile requests and this forum. He's definitely ghosting us.

If you're not aware, VNorth is stopping development of the game.

In light of the above, I'm hoping that any one of our members here, who happens to be a patron to VNorth's site, would be so kind as to provide us version v3.3. Yes, you risk having your patron account suspended but given that development of the game is halted, there isn't really much to lose at this point.

Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes