JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Mods,

Requesting that the status of this game be changed to "On Hold" as active development has been stopped by the developer, VNorth.

Thanks

Ihory

Dec 10, 2017
Its for Angie the salesgirl.
But he dont know if he start this month or next month.

In fact, he has already announced that he will not be engaged in a free update, and as everyone already understood even the promised 3.3 free update is not available, the conclusion follows ... We close the topic there is nothing to wait.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Just on hold your hiatus & finish the game on v3.4. Then after a while, plan something new, rather than back to add more contents to this game which will end in stagnant. You've done enough for this game, VNorth , put them to final rest. Come on, there's so many way you can exploit an incez theme.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
JR_001
The order of publishing versions was as follows: I finished the new version, sent it to the patrons, and then I put the previous version in free. The new version is not ready yet. Who asked when I will post version 3.3, I just don't know what to answer, I don't know when I will finish 3.4.
====
And in general, when did I have the obligation to release new versions every month? :unsure: Half of the site should be marked as an onhold. :ROFLMAO: Some games are updated every six months.

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
JR_001
The order of publishing versions was as follows: I finished the new version, sent it to the patrons, and then I put the previous version in free. The new version is not ready yet. Who asked when I will post version 3.3, I just don't know what to answer, I don't know when I will finish 3.4.
====
And in general, when did I have the obligation to release new versions every month? :unsure: Half of the site should be marked as an onhold. :ROFLMAO: Some games are updated every six months.
I'm your subscriber. Can I get a v 3.3 or do I must wait for a 3.4?

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
VNorth,
Has there been a change in plans? Perhaps you would like to clarify what the following news item from your Patreon site means.
---

News about 3.3
Probably in version 3.3 there will be 2 animations with Shantrel.
+ Probably in version 3.3 there will be animations with Laura, Lala.

Since I can't release updates monthly now, version 3.3 is final. I might release additions to the game with other characters, but I'm not sure when.
After the release of this version 3.3, I will stop billing.
In December, it will be 3 years since I started working on this game.
---
Given the above, the game is On Hold.

Reactions: Daken

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
JR_001
Then it's not onhold, but complete. :)

Of course, during the rest of my plans may change and perhaps more than once. After almost 3 years of monthly updates, I'm just tired. When I feel that I can continue developing, I will write that I started making a new version. At the moment, I haven't started making a new version yet, I wrote about this in the last post on patreon.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
VNorth,
There is nothing wrong with pausing development of the game. Nobody is questioning how hard you worked the last 3 years. I'll be the first to admit you had an impressive work schedule and took very little in the way of vacations. Not many developers I've seen on this site can match your past efforts. However, if you're taking a bit of a break from the development, does that not imply the game is On Hold?

If you're planning to continue the game in the future, I don't think "Complete" would be a good choice. That implies the game is feature complete and will never get more updates.

When the future schedule is more defined, the On Hold status will be removed.

Reactions: Daken

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
JR_001 The status of the game is not important to me. I just felt funny, the last update came out a little more than a month ago, and already set the status of onhold. :unsure: I probably must always do updates every month.:ROFLMAO:

Fanikito

Jan 13, 2020
So... it means that if I want the version 3.3 I need to pay the patreon because you will hold up for a undefined time? Sorry but it's seen's a filth strategie to take the money without working for it... so could take six month, one year... to take a update with four animation and until there he will be payed for people who was willing for this game... It's so irresponsible with the fans, even the summertime saga has more reason to do that, but they dont do.

Reactions: Aioria619

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
So... it means that if I want the version 3.3 I need to pay the patreon because you will hold up for a undefined time? Sorry but it's seen's a filth strategie to take the money without working for it... so could take six month, one year... to take a update with four animation and until there he will be payed for people who was willing for this game... It's so irresponsible with the fans, even the summertime saga has more reason to do that, but they dont do.
No pay no game simply :D

• Wow
Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
:D ' sigh' Ok. I'll stop this discussion. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/second-happiness-v3-2-vnorth.1919/page-393#post-3014796
After the release of this version 3.3, I will stop billing.

Reactions: Nocro32510
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes