YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Aah, okay. So forget Sat evening. How do you get the BJ from quest 8? All she's done is a handjob. Continue to do "on her face" and "I want more"?
Mb I forgot something about quest 8.

I looked through a code. For quest 23 U need the completed quest 22, when u fuck Shantrel. U have to get more than 1000 money to her and choose "Talk" when u come into the kitchen at Friday evening.

And It depends on the parameter from the beach and the Tue morning, but I think u already got maximum.

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
Mb I forgot something about quest 8.

I looked through a code. For quest 23 U need the completed quest 22, when u fuck Shantrel. U have to get more than 1000 money to her and choose "Talk" when u come into the kitchen at Friday evening.

And It depends on the parameter from the beach and the Tue morning, but I think u already got maximum.
I gave her more than 1000 during the week but to no avail, it seems. That's they only thing I can think was missing - I started skipping through a lot of days out of boredom.

I believe I have maximum. I haven't done the Christmas Event, was saving it for last. Not sure. Thanks for all the assistance. I attached the last save if it helps.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I gave her more than 1000 during the week but to no avail, it seems. That's they only thing I can think was missing - I started skipping through a lot of days out of boredom.

I believe I have maximum. I haven't done the Christmas Event, was saving it for last. Not sure. Thanks for all the assistance. I attached the last save if it helps.
I tried your save and got anal w/o any problem.
U have to take off bloose or skirts then choose a hidden spot "Take off", then a hidden spot "Molest her" and that's all.

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
I tried your save and got anal w/o any problem.
U have to take off bloose or skirts then choose a hidden spot "Take off", then a hidden spot "Molest her" and that's all.
Damn it! Damn hot spots. lmao I found them. Thank you.

So for anyone else who gets to Shantrel's quest 24, to get the anal scene: Once you have the choice to take off Shantrel's blouse or skirt (I chose skirt), look for hotspot "take off" by her shoulder, then "molest her" by her hips shortly after. Bam! Thanks to YanOtt for the help.

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Damn it! Damn hot spots. lmao I found them. Thank you.

So for anyone else who gets to Shantrel's quest 24, to get the anal scene: Once you have the choice to take off Shantrel's blouse or skirt (I chose skirt), look for hotspot "take off" by her shoulder, then "molest her" by her hips shortly after. Bam! Thanks to YanOtt for the help.
Better use the mod for it

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
help, step by step laura quest 12- 13
It's been a bit of time since completing these but hopefully this helps. I'm not certain about the exact wording for the hot spots but there are hot spots:

Quest 12
1. Tue evening (Laura is reading), hot spot "stupid joke", hot spot "tit!" and she'll sit on MC's face. Do this a couple times. She'll stop wearing panties.
2. Ignore hot spot "stupid joke" and MC will molest her (can't remember if there is a hot spot or not for this, don't believe there is). Choose "cum in hand" a couple times.
3. Once you get the option "don't cum" then you're almost done. Choose "don't cum" and continue to "cum in hand" or "cum on Laura". I recommend "cum in hand" first time, then "cum on Laura" later.

Quest 13
1. Mon sometime, go to store and buy "seduction beer". Tue night (meaning late Mon evening), choose "Lala's room" even though it doesn't do anything at first. Good habit for later. Then "Laura's room". Laura should be in black lingerie. Choose "touch". She takes the beer so you'll have to find a new spot to hide it.
2. Buy beer again, but at fridge scene choose "cooler" so Laura doesn't find it. Repeat "Lala's room", "Laura's room", and "touch". This is where my memory gets fuzzy (it was a long quest).
3. MC will ply her with beer. Look for hot spot "molest her!" on her chest (3 times). She'll have sex with MC.
4. Keep repeating. Eventually (if you've been clicking Lala's room), MC will see Lala spying. She eventually moves to between MC's legs, get a bj from Lala.
5. Continue to repeat. Laura catches Lala. You get the choice of "Laura's mouth" or "Lala's ass". Quest done.

servidor20

May 2, 2017
It's been a bit of time since completing these but hopefully this helps. I'm not certain about the exact wording for the hot spots but there are hot spots:

Quest 12
1. Tue evening (Laura is reading), hot spot "stupid joke", hot spot "tit!" and she'll sit on MC's face. Do this a couple times. She'll stop wearing panties.
2. Ignore hot spot "stupid joke" and MC will molest her (can't remember if there is a hot spot or not for this, don't believe there is). Choose "cum in hand" a couple times.
3. Once you get the option "don't cum" then you're almost done. Choose "don't cum" and continue to "cum in hand" or "cum on Laura". I recommend "cum in hand" first time, then "cum on Laura" later.

Quest 13
1. Mon sometime, go to store and buy "seduction beer". Tue night (meaning late Mon evening), choose "Lala's room" even though it doesn't do anything at first. Good habit for later. Then "Laura's room". Laura should be in black lingerie. Choose "touch". She takes the beer so you'll have to find a new spot to hide it.
2. Buy beer again, but at fridge scene choose "cooler" so Laura doesn't find it. Repeat "Lala's room", "Laura's room", and "touch". This is where my memory gets fuzzy (it was a long quest).
3. MC will ply her with beer. Look for hot spot "molest her!" on her chest (3 times). She'll have sex with MC.
4. Keep repeating. Eventually (if you've been clicking Lala's room), MC will see Lala spying. She eventually moves to between MC's legs, get a bj from Lala.
5. Continue to repeat. Laura catches Lala. You get the choice of "Laura's mouth" or "Lala's ass". Quest done.

Quest 12

Quest 13

I already did all that what he asks in that quest, but I hope on Mondays and I still don't see the seductive beer

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
I already did all that what he asks in that quest, but I hope on Mondays and I still don't see the seductive beer
You may have to choose "touch" a couple times before the option to buy beer at the store appears. Or, you may have to complete more with Lala's quest line before continuing with Laura's quest 13. I'm not certain. I hope someone may be able to provide better answers because, as I said, my memory is foggy on that particular quest. It was a bit long.

servidor20

May 2, 2017
You may have to choose "touch" a couple times before the option to buy beer at the store appears. Or, you may have to complete more with Lala's quest line before continuing with Laura's quest 13. I'm not certain. I hope someone may be able to provide better answers because, as I said, my memory is foggy on that particular quest. It was a bit long.

if for that reason, I did everything from the previous quest 12, but as you say Monday morning I go to the store and buy seductive beer or is it random on Monday? because I still do not get anything and try like 4 monday in a row

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
if for that reason, I did everything from the previous quest 12, but as you say Monday morning I go to the store and buy seductive beer or is it random on Monday? because I still do not get anything and try like 4 monday in a row
It's not random. Are you seeing Laura in another outfit (black lingerie) on Tue night (late Mon) with the options "touch" or "yank hair"?

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
How are you with Lala's quest line? She is involved with this quest so you may need to make more progress with her, I'd say Quest 6 (at least).

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
Have you tried "Don't cum" then "Cum on Laura" option? Don't cum on Laura the first time or she'll get mad. If you do it the second time, she 'gets mad' but there are no neg repercussions.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes