bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v3.2] [Vnorth] - Original Size: 2.56GB
Download PC (571MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

piggy2097

Feb 13, 2019
Well idk if im just dumb or something but i can't seem to figure out how to do Quest 14 for laura, so i was wondering if anyone would be able to give me step-by-step instructions for that.

Alcox

Mar 21, 2020
Hi guys, im stuck at finding shantrel "takeoff panties" when she tutoring me friday evening, please gimme a clue or a hint

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
for new shantrel scene:
  1. follow the christmas event in the walkthrough on front page, but go to clothing store before start the party,
  2. choose "Call them" when you meet jenny and ella, follow dialog and you'll buy new dress for shantrel.
  3. Start the party, prepare punch, jenny and ella will join the party
  4. when given the option to choose jenny or ella, choose "ella"
Nothing happens when I visit the clothes store right before i have the cocktail and am ready to start the party. it just shows stella or jenny and they trow me out.

Alcox

Mar 21, 2020
Again, im stuck at shantrel in sun morning, after i hit the leg 3 times, i cant find "you will suck" hotspot like in WT, so please help me guys

Alcox

Mar 21, 2020
Ehmm... Guys, please help me bout the "you will suck" hotspot in Shentrel quest 15, because im only found "scold" hotspot

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
This isn't on hold people just aren't uploading updates to F95zone.
There's nothing to upload. VNorth chose not to release 3.3 free until after April 4th. The game was temporarily on hold and he hasn't released anything since then. The patrons of his website generally don't share their copies because VNorth has them individually tagged and he would cancel their account if they share.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes