JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
thanks bro. But i know i won't finish this game. Hidden hotspot is very hard to find. I stuck in Laura christmast event. I will be happy if you help me to finish that
There are some mods to unhide the hotspots. It helps remove that road block at least. The game IS pretty hard to figure out. Especially without an updated walkthrough. I've lost count of the number of times I just went into the code and looked up what I needed to do.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
There are some mods to unhide the hotspots. It helps remove that road block at least. The game IS pretty hard to figure out. Especially without an updated walkthrough. I've lost count of the number of times I just went into the code and looked up what I needed to do.
I think that’s why Vnorth put the game on hold. At some point of testing the game, he just got stuck in the plot twists and doesn't know what to do now. :)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
mods are available only for pc user

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Well, anyone have update walkthrough.?
If you have please share.
I have some trouble with hidden hotspot

Note : don't tell me using mod cause I playing android version

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
How I can clear this quest.?
I'll try the option panty on Friday evening and I meant option manytimes but always get heart mark "?"
Please help, i can't progress lala quest any further

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes