SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
its a fun game even though its complicated, once u figure out the routines of the characters it gets easier though
been a patreon of his for over a year only recently stopped the pledge after he said he was quitting....

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't play this game for more than a year, it was a good game back then, time to try it again. :)

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Does this work with every version or should I wait for an update?
"yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work"

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know how to succeed date Maya.?
And how to clear shantreal Tuesday evening bathroom event when she drain her hair.?
Thanks

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I thought we would stop seeing updates to this game. Gotta give it to the developer, That's some commitment. Most devs start getting bored of working on the same project after a year.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Anyone know how to succeed date Maya.?
And how to clear shantreal Tuesday evening bathroom event when she drain her hair.?
Thanks
For Maya date
Date Maya;
You will need to have progressed in Bathroom part to start this. Also note the text for this option.
“Maybe it’s time to ask Maya for a date? But she has such a nasty temper, I’m afraid the consequences can be strange
and IRREVERSIBLE!”
Go to College hit ‘Maya’, then ‘Yes, a date!’ and you are off get heart.
Next at College hit ‘Maya’ hotspot ‘Butt’ hit options ‘Tell her stories’ ‘kiss’ (‘kiss’ hotspot ‘Panties’ will send her home)
or ‘stand on my knees’ repeat until she goes home. Hotspot ‘Butt’ will reduce the about of options to hit before she
goes home.
You need to go to the park during the day and pick the flower at the thicket and then at College hit ‘Maya’ hotspot
‘Butt’ hit options ‘Tell her stories’ ‘kiss’ or ‘stand on my knees’ repeat until she goes home.
Next ask her out on Friday at college hit ‘Maya’ hotspot ‘Butt’ now you will take her to the club. (Hotspot ‘Last chance’
will end the evening) Get heart end. Game end.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
WOW!! And I mean... WOWW!! The King of the Grind is back!! I used to love this game (a couple of years ago) Shantrell ... oh my beloved Shantrell !! One of the hottest MILF of all games! Anyway... At some point it became too grindy, repetitive ... almost labyrinthine! Those mini-games of beach volleyball ... God !! And then those hot spots, almost impossible to find.
Fuck!... I think I'll give it another chance ... For the quarantine ... You know!

witteb

May 3, 2019
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when i use the bat file, it says its malware named windows/system32/cmd.exe

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes