Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Anyone wanna help me out and post a 3.3 full save? lost all my stuff.
Asking for a full save of this game is like asking for the Complete tag on Dual Family, this game is a clusterfuck so no, not happening, i hear people would pay for a full save of this game lmao

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
You know this game would be so much more bearable if u could access the ingame guide from anywhere and not just the the players room.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
i only found the scene fucking shantrel on the wall and cousing ending (?) the changelog says 3 scene with shantrel

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
how do I do Shantal quest 9? I already finished quest 8 but 9 is not advancing. Please Help

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just can't seem to get to work with v3.4. When running the mod .bat file, it says it can't find file, shown in capture 1 (don't know what file) and when attempting it attempts to decompile the files, it can't find those files, saying there are no script files to decompile (capture 2). Maybe I'm really blind and can't see the simple solution, but if anyone knows the solution, please let me know.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
This always had been such a mess of a game in terms of following quests, I need to do the Xmas one in order to do the another ones of Shantrel, can somebody can pass me a save? any save up from 3.0 would work I think, but at times this is unplayable.

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
I'm stuck on lala quest 6 where you have to try to give her anal when she is sleeping but she keeps moving on the bed so it wont complete. ive done all her quest previous to this.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Second Happiness [v3.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (590 MB): - - - -
FIX: *

*Thanks to megalol for the fix

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just can't seem to get to work with v3.4. When running the mod .bat file, it says it can't find file, shown in capture 1 (don't know what file) and when attempting it attempts to decompile the files, it can't find those files, saying there are no script files to decompile (capture 2). Maybe I'm really blind and can't see the simple solution, but if anyone knows the solution, please let me know.
If you start the game for the first time, you must start the game and save it. Quit the game, start first unren.bat, then sknf-mod.bat. Everything worked for me after these actions. Note: use mod v. 0.4.4. Important: Unzip mod to main folder (Where the exe. is).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes