Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
and one of the rare game with TK17 visuals. Those DAZ3d models became so common and boring... Hope Vnorth won't change to other engines
I've seen a few games that used TK17 visuals, Vnorth's models look uncommon. Do you think he will be satisfied with using a generic overused model in DAZ?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Version 3.4

V 3.4 Angie +6 animations. Sat, 'Bad Girl' shop. Req: complete Angie's Quest 1.
V 3.3
Shantrel +4 animations.
Wednesday evening, hall. Continuation of quest 22. Requirement-to complete quests 22 and 24. This branch with the game over to activate it, stick fingers in Shantrel's pussy as deep as possible. (y)

Windows -

Last edited:

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this work with every version or should I wait for an update?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes