SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
How is the English in the game?
LOL funny you should ask... =))) try it... I gave it 1 min... open the pc click ... find the X to close it... its a mess ... the random cowboy dances in the kitchen... =))) I mean ... common dude ... have some pride in your work =))).

I suggest all devs too play this game as an example: never... and I mean never... do shit like this again!

Angela hot

Nov 3, 2018
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Help please

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 178: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
window:
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 315: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 323: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 348: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 558: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "about"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Nov 14 02:10:15 2021

Angela hot

Nov 3, 2018
[/SPOILER]
Help?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 178: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
window:
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 315: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 323: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 348: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 558: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "about"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Dec 18 02:00:40 2021

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes