MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
One of the best Milf in any game... Why dev quit on this project... it's a shame...
Maybe someone will reboot this one? I mean for some reason crap like Big Brother was rebooted countless times and a gem like this is dead... It's just not right...

Reactions: Kootje69

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
One of the best Milf in any game... Why dev quit on this project... it's a shame...
Maybe someone will reboot this one? I mean for some reason crap like Big Brother was rebooted countless times and a gem like this is dead... It's just not right...
I fully agree with you. I love this game. It has a great story, beautiful drawings and it gave me weeks of pleasure to play it out. It's a shame there is no sequel or rebooted.

Reactions: canal mom

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i remember this game from way back i didnt realize it ended up being completed thats awesome !!!!

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
It's far from complete... Dev killed it instantly with a stupid ending.
I'm sure someone will reboot this awesome game I pray for it, it's just not right!;)

Reactions: canal mom

vexx94

May 14, 2017
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after applying the mod i get this error. how do i fix it?

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I have trouble with Stefa quest last part. After licking I stay to do the rest but still unchecked "Fuck her brains out" did I miss something?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Holy fuck this game has the worst interface I've seen in any visual novel sandbox thingy. How can you fuck up a renpy interface this bad? It's like the dev puked random stuff all over the screen. I got a freaking headache, what a bloody mess.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
I am stuck on the 8th quest, it is written that it has been completed and there are ticks everywhere, but in the 9th quest, it is written that it is not completed and there is a cross, I can't move on, I don't understand what to do, maybe someone had such a problem?

I watched the walkthrough and I didn't see some scenes, and there are no hearts in the rest, although I have already completed these actions several times.
See IMG. (Numbers its these are from left to right and from top to bottom of the picture.)
I dont have harts in: 1, 3, 8, 11.
I dont see scene: 10

Idk what to do, pls help.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
This game might be a mess but it was definitely good. I wonder, is there a game like this? Same character models? Or at least a game with a bitchy sister like the older sister (preferably fat ass too)?

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Ok. Game FULL bugs. I barely passed only part of Shantrell, I started to pass Lala and the game did not let me pass again. I made my main save and added a couple of scenes that I found as separate files with saves. My main pass file is signed, the installation is archived.
Maybe someone can go further, I couldn't.

Reactions: Ioneth69
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes