ziumzium

Feb 3, 2022
I see..it is a bit dissapointing, especially in terms of Lala content, but seems like nothing we could do:confused:

ahmed1100

Oct 21, 2018
bug an exceptionhas occurred the frist screen

i can't access the fucken game

From the beginning there is a bug and there is no fix for it
i need somone give me the bug fixed please for the frist seen

ahmed1100

Oct 21, 2018
bug an exceptionhas occurred the frist screen

i can't access the fucken game

From the beginning there is a bug and there is no fix for it
i need somone give me the bug fixed please for the frist seen

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Is there any way to change the name Shantrel, to just Mom; on the top of the dialogue box or text?

It also feels weird when the MC calls his mother by her first name (Shantrel). Is there any way to change that?
The fact is that she is not his own mother, but a stepmother. She married the protagonist's father when he already had a son. Older sister from another father, younger sister was born after the marriage of the father of MC and Shantrel.

Reactions: OuttZr

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well thanks, but just to clarify, my question was not in reference to the plot.
I just want a way to somehow change some game files, in order to change her name.
In some other games, people have suggested to use notepad++ to easily edit out names.
It works for other games. I want to know how to do something similar in this game.
Any reason you could not do it the exact same way it's done in other RenPy games? Just curious.

OuttZr

Jun 25, 2022
Any reason you could not do it the exact same way it's done in other RenPy games? Just curious.
Didn't work. Files got messed up. Some of the dialogue automatically got changed to Russian language in game. And the changes made didn't reflect properly.
The main issue of changing that name remained unresolved.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Didn't work. Files got messed up. Some of the dialogue automatically got changed to Russian language in game. And the changes made didn't reflect properly.
The main issue of changing that name remained unresolved.
That's unfortunate. Also seems to be unfortunately frequent issue with games from russian devs too.
Or maybe it's more noticeable because games from them are more common than from spanish or turkish speakers, honestly don't know.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I play using joiplay, cant run batch files, any clue?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 46051

Overview
:
The main character, an 18-year-old man, decided to try and be the man of the house. His new mom gave him this idea, and she is the one he is interested in the most. There are many pretty women in the game, and sometimes they too give in to the charm of MC's insolence.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-25
Release Date: 2020-04-25
Developer: Vnorth
Censored: No
Version: 3.4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - MOD

Hotspots are visible, and variable viewer for all your console needs (press F4).
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2404 View attachment 90408 View attachment 90409 View attachment 90410 View attachment 90411 View attachment 90412
tell which of the 2 files for this version??? MOD - 2 files. :unsure:..I'm sorry, I'm not good at computers.

EcHo ZoNe

Dec 25, 2018
can anyone help ya boy out? playing on mac firstly i thought the renpy, game, and lib folders were supposed to be in the actual game but they were out of it like the folders were next to the game icon and it just says i have no permission to play SH when clicking it.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

How if i use joiplay (Android) ? There's complete files that i can move to game folder?
Thanks

Reactions: Veigar23

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
does anyone know how to proceed??
Captura de tela 2023-02-09 045111.png
I am not able to get these events
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I have the same problem, I completed Chantrell's missions thanks to the walkthrough but now I don't know what to do to get the sex scenes with her

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I understand a lot of people trying to play this game, but in my opinion it is pure waste of time considering that this game does not have a complete walkthrough, I suggest you go to page 198 and download the complete saves, much better than asking questions about how to do this and how to do that

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Second Happiness [v3.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (590 MB): - - MEGA - -
FIX: MISSING IMAGES*

*Thanks to megalol for the fix
I tried use joiplay on android, got error on 1st start, i already added fixed images too, any clue?

Reactions: Veigar23
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes